User avatar

Wesley

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    "Matter cannot spontaneously generate"--yes, it can. All that is required for matter to exist is energy (Einstein, anyone?). Further, the Laws of Thermodynamics, which you hastily abandoned as soon as

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Why is matter allowed to suddenly and randomly pop out of nothingness, but a living thing not allowed to come from anything other than another living thing? --referring to that ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Doesn't the fact that we swear prove there is a God? I don't know what you mean Twit? Explain further please.

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Science hasn’t proven that. See Incan’s post above. The laws of thermodynamics are not "laws" at all (a misnomer)--they're rules for how the heat and energy are transferred on Earth ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Um... Wes, that works very well for people who accept that the Bible is true and God's Word. But if we were talking to people who believe that, we wouldn't ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    I leave for a day and there is a whole page. But know one read my article :( Anyway God is neither male nor female He is super gender and ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Wow somebody has been quiet! So anyway I have two points I would like to make. First of all please define what kind of evoluition you beleive in and how ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Calvinball!!!

    Ahhhaa but I eat the ultimatte waffle and get the super bouncing gigabals. I pick up the ball sweeping through the platpodes using my anti gravity powers for a hole ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Calvinball!!!

    Awesome Calvinbal!!!!!!! Wesley is sweeping the game by just sitting here with a million points Aet is sloshing the apricots to death Baroness Ink trips over a wicket and eaarns ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    The only reason you say creation has no proof is because you can't except that there is a God. You can't even understand you know nothing about God apparently which ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    The only reason you say creation has no proof is because you can't except that there is a God. You can't even understand you know nothing about God apparently which ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    i said, I'm Atheist. I do not believe that any all-powerful, all-knowing being exists. But that would mean you are your own god. As I said that must be easier ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    I don't consider atheism as a religion as much as a lack of one. How do you know that Christianity is the TRUE religion, and you weren't duped in trade ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    if there are any questions as to my theological beliefs, I'm Atheist. Good so you are very religious. It must be easy to worship your god go ahead exalt him. ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Also refer to my post above yours. GOD DID NOT WRITE THE BIBLE! Prophets through divine inspiration wrote the bible. They are describing in the best words they can how ...

    Sep 29, 2007


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot