User avatar

Wesley

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but now your instuments broke and sound terrible not to mention you break your thumb. I wish that i could get my plot right and write an awesome mystery ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    I liked the monkeys better than the dragons! :(

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dragon Fire

    This could be catogorized as fantasy.

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    What about a kangaroo come on guy like captain kangaroo kangarooos rock

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adam's Latest 3D Modeling

    Awesome how did you do it? Very cool and interesting.

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The White Death Photos

    How did you get a picture of my backyard haha. I have lots of ice and snow. Nice pics i love the shiny ice. Contrast to the concrete

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    i didn't relize that. well the coruption of that wish is that the genie went on vacation and did not grant your wish I wish i could get an idea ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you don't know how to read....and your house blew up.. and your allergic to cheese...lol I wish that my wish could not be corrupted muhaha Lets see a ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    I think it's all a hype I don't really beleive in it. Not that we shouldn't care for our enviorment but the sky ain't falling. My theory is that after ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Woman President

    It worked muhaha! :P

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Woman President

    Should we elect a woman president? What do you think? I am no chauvinist i don't think a woman could do it especially Hillary! See what kind of rise we ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Jeepers

    My friend and I wrote this. Wierd Jeepers Act 1 Mike: I can’t believe Mrs. Sniff is making us do that dumb family tree project for our homework. It is ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    I will join a little later. ;) Name: Ray Alben -- Nickname: Flash Age: --16 Gender: --Male Appearance: --Average body type --Blonde hair --Blue eyes --Caucasian --kind of preppy --Always ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism in schools

    6) There is no evidence for a creator. At all. Don't tell me your an envirimentalist too. Do you believe that you are not unique? That you evolved? Will you ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism in schools

    You can't prove the bible wrong it does not condridic itself 26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over ...

    Jan 30, 2007


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss