User avatar

Wesley

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All Alone

    This poem gives a reader mixed feelings. It had a good flow for the Alone in the darkness, Without a light in sight, Melancholy threatened to swallow me whole. I ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn Breeze

    This is a beautiful poem! I really like it! I think that this paints the best picture of the tender care of the soft Autumn breeze. Very descriptive literal words. ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A mother's dream

    Oh wait it is Haiku I didn't read the subline oh lol! It is still awesome I am not very good at Haiku. Awesome job! :)

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A mother's dream

    It sounds like Haiku!:) lol But it is sweet reminds one of a mother watching her baby sleep and thinking of how memories like this will soon be forgotten. All ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secret Life

    I don't feel a rythm it sounded like just a lot of primiscuos adultery mixed poeticly. As far as content it was okay but I don't like the topic.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This place

    Yes it is sorta creepy and dark very weird. You see his heart in a different way. But I don't think it is poetry. No rythm No flow but props ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A War Worth Fighting For

    The over all story was good. It leaves you wanting to know the rest of the story. Her eyes glistened with the reflection of the morning sun as it rose ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    The only reason you say creation has no proof is because you can't except that there is a God. You can't even understand you know nothing about God apparently which ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    The only reason you say creation has no proof is because you can't except that there is a God. You can't even understand you know nothing about God apparently which ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    i said, I'm Atheist. I do not believe that any all-powerful, all-knowing being exists. But that would mean you are your own god. As I said that must be easier ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    I don't consider atheism as a religion as much as a lack of one. How do you know that Christianity is the TRUE religion, and you weren't duped in trade ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    if there are any questions as to my theological beliefs, I'm Atheist. Good so you are very religious. It must be easy to worship your god go ahead exalt him. ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Also refer to my post above yours. GOD DID NOT WRITE THE BIBLE! Prophets through divine inspiration wrote the bible. They are describing in the best words they can how ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Firstly, saying 'God made the night and the day' is not saying how he did it, it just says he did. Secondly, I think you need to read up on ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Do you beleive the bible? If soo0 you will agree with John 1 where it says in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the ...

    Sep 28, 2007


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon