User avatar

Wesley

  • Other Poetry Re: Werewolves

    Good Job Ash! lol As Lindsay said your rhyme was unique I kind of liked it. On the other hand your rythm was A little odd. It seemed very straight ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Revision

    Very poetical! lol Anyway I didn't find any structure really just jumbles sentences. Work on some of the rythm also. but a trip to the trash can This doesn't seem ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Calvinball!!!

    Ahhhaa but I eat the ultimatte waffle and get the super bouncing gigabals. I pick up the ball sweeping through the platpodes using my anti gravity powers for a hole ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Calvinball!!!

    Awesome Calvinbal!!!!!!! Wesley is sweeping the game by just sitting here with a million points Aet is sloshing the apricots to death Baroness Ink trips over a wicket and eaarns ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Burnt Toast

    Two words DELICIOUS! I love this poem! You set a good structure for this poem and an excellent rhyme scheme your descriptions also add to the poem. My favorite line ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Reaching for something

    I love you artwork these creatures are awesome! I want one ! haha lol

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Revolution

    Wow that title threw me off! I have noticed most of your poems have a very sexual edge to them which is seen again through this poem it gives the ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Short Story

    I won't go through the grammatical errors I will give that to some one else but be realistic . He has hasd a bunch of girlfriends he sees this girl ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: First Kiss (Part 1?)

    Honestly I did't like it that much. The characters really had no time to develope and it seems they jump right to it which is sort of unrealistic and not ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost Innocence

    ???? Wow very descriptive and emotional very good poem I would say not something I enjoyed reading it was very descriptive and emotional and dark. Which I think your intentions ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stay away from me

    I am very confused? It starts out like a rape scene and then ends up being a silly scarcrow helium balloon????? I really don't know what you mean. :smt108

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter Warmer

    I was very confused with this poem I really don't get it. His voice is sweet like honey, Smooth and delicious, Very descriptive. Filling me with sickly pleasures. Arms surround ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter Warmer

    Weird I have mixed feelings I will review later.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Accept Me

    Great message behind this breaking out of the class system. I thnk the rythm needs some work cause I couldn't find one but this is an awesome poem a little ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All Alone

    This poem gives a reader mixed feelings. It had a good flow for the Alone in the darkness, Without a light in sight, Melancholy threatened to swallow me whole. I ...

    Sep 30, 2007


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook