User avatar

WebzTycoon

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Heart and Soul

    Heart and Soul A Harry Potter Fanfic Part One: Conspiracies This Story take place in, you guessed United States, in an alternate version of the Harry Potter Series during the ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Everlasting War: Pre-Recorded Times Chapter 2

    I'm liking your series. I can't wait to read more. I love the fact each have powers. However, do you mind if I ask, what is up with the cat-eared ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Carry Me Home Chapter 10

    I like it! Keep writing! :)

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Summer Movie Reviews

    Today, I'm going to do a review on the latest Transformers movie, the third one released. The movie gives me mixed feelings. Let me tell you though, it is epic, ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love At Sight Chapter 1

    I like it! Keep writing!

    Jul 11, 2011


A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson