User avatar

WebzTycoon

  • Other Poetry Re: We Suddenly Found Ourselves Looking Up

    wow. That's powerful. Kind of short, and has a few errors, but still really good. Keep writing!

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Mechanical Magic

    Prologue Six Years Earlier Through endless trails of blustery waters, was the unwavering lighthouse. It was bright and welcoming then, with it’s light guiding the many travelers who would come ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Rescue

    Thank you for the review! I really appreciate you to took the time to read the poem. However, I wrote the poem this way for certain reasons. First, there really ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The One

    The one poem that won my heart. Simplistic. I like it.

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Rescue

    Based off a girl I know In your strange land, the place known as the neighbor’s backyard, You’d be laughing wild for no reason, hair flowing like copper wave as ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    Vincent The timeless, immortal, youthful young vampire meditated; his mind sat in a trance, his work was in progress. His legs criss-cross and his hands extended forward, Vincent hummed a ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    Name: Vincent Shadowblade Age: Unkown Race: Vampire Appearance (No Anime): Black hair, black eyes, pale skin, typical teen-age 16 year old look a like vampire. Personality: He generally tends to ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    Thank you Princessofdarkness! Just to be fair, since I picked two characters that weren't really a species you could choose, I'll make two dwarf characters for yah ;) And just ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    Thank you Princessofdarkness! Just to be fair, since I picked two characters that weren't really a species you could choose, I'll make two dwarf characters for yah ;) Name: Davis ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    Name: Sharrow Skysoul Age: 700 hundred years. Race: Angel Appearance (No Anime): Blonde with rough hair, blue eyes that are as bright as the sky, and wears a satchel and ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Degeneration One Prologue

    This is awesome!!! I can't wait to read more! I'm assuming this is a Fallout fan fiction, which was really good and well written. If it's not, then that would ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Heart and Soul

    Well, this wasn't the whole story, if that changes anything. This was more like a prologue. The real main characters live in an orphanage on the border of Canada and ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She's Going To Be A Model

    I liked it! :) Its always like that, what you thought you would see isn't always what you should expect. Keep writing.

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Bloodlines #1: Chapter 2

    I'm enjoying your story. Can't wait for more! :D

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In my world

    CCCCCOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!! Sorry. :) I completely understand where your coming from, and am happy to have found someone who thinks the same way I do. :D

    Jul 27, 2011


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy