User avatar

Weatherthestorm

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rainy Window

    Thank you so much for reading and I apologize for that horribly rough draft I put out. I made some revisions, from both my initial poem and reader feedback. Thanks ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Listen to the Rain

    I hate to sound like a forum here, but I think that a recent post was rather harsh and superscilious. This piece was great and very eloquent. Obviously, there is ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: .:Second Nature:.

    I wasn't saying you're a bad author. Au contrair (pardon my French[no pun intended]), I was quite pleased with the work, but there just isn't enough of it. I'm waiting ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rain

    Thank you much very. I appreciate your comments immensely. I'll go back over and make the revisions. Watch for the next version! :)

    Oct 27, 2007


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson