User avatar

Weatherthestorm

  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    I don't believe that homosexuality should be presented in a book series that started as a children's series. Whether or not it ended up there, that's how it started, and ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    That Buchanan perspective intrigues me. From what I know about quantum physics and the other dimensions, the first five dimensions pan-out like this. The first is a dot. Sedond is ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    That Buchanan perspective intrigues me. From what I know about quantum physics and the other dimensions, the first five dimensions pan-out like this. The first is a dot. Sedond is ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    I don't think that is something that is meant for real public opinion. If Rowling felt that it was necessary for the character or the story plot, then it would ...

    Oct 22, 2007


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek