User avatar

Weatherthestorm

  • Other Poetry Re: Wind

    I think it was good. I certainly don't think you suck at poetry. I would also like to see what else yoyu write. I'd like to something else with just ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Listen to the Rain

    I'd be happy to give you some feedback. I enjoyed this poem. I'm not such a stickler for the mechanics, though I do have some suggestions there, but I fell ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost love

    To me, a fitting analogy for this poem is 'a diamond in the rough'. I'm certain there is a superb poem in there somewhere. But as was said previous, you ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: On a Silver Platter

    You've got great sentiment here in the poem, though I'm not sure how well it is executed. I know that I was a little lost from time to time. You're ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Tides of Man

    The wealth of time That will stir and grow Is greater than Any man can know. For all his words, He shall never sieze Or grasp all 'Life's Oppurtunites. The ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: So Much for Magicians

    Let me start by saying I expect to see more of this story. You simply cannot leave us off with such a cliffhanger after such an excellently written piece like ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Elegy.

    Such is life, or is that not necessarily what you meant? I'm not entirely sure that 'Elegy' was the right name for this piece. There are other ways to say ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • General Articles Re: In These Silent Moments

    I'm not one much for non-fiction, but the way that you've written this piece had me reading more intently than I do for most fiction or poetry. It is an ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: .:Second Nature:.

    I wasn't saying you're a bad author. Au contrair (pardon my French[no pun intended]), I was quite pleased with the work, but there just isn't enough of it. I'm waiting ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Summer

    Hmmmm...Tense problems, eh? I"m not so sure there are any technical nor mechanical problems with it, but it is a little difficult tricky to take a first person present tense ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sunny Days

    Can I just say bravo? I think your rhyme is great and your meter and flow are fluid and tight, it is a piece of work that deserves pride. It ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the morning sad

    I read the 2am piece after reading this one, following in the pattern of sokool15. It could be a standalone if you didn't make too many references to what Glory ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: another 2am

    You do indeed have a talent for writing and especially grammar. However, I do have questions about your character dynamics. This event seemed too mechanical, like you were focusing too ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: .:Second Nature:.

    Ouch. Clockwork angel was a tad rough. I agree with some of the things that were mentioned. I didn't understand the magic-turning-into-a-wolf thing. I'm still waiting for the story to ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wolf Heart -Chapter (?)

    Took me awhile to track down where the story had ended. Finally found it here, though. It's an incredible piece. Were I you, however, I'd try and have a little ...

    Oct 28, 2007


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain