User avatar

Weatherthestorm

  • Other Poetry Re: Against the Tide/ Love Lies

    Pish-posh. Let them say what they will. I applaud this piece! You run right into it with such strong convictions and you deliver! Such a bitter and passionate voice, I ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: True Love

    I'm not sure how much songs differ from poetry, apart from that songs have more metrical things and generally a tune, so I'm going treat mostly as a poem. I ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ayra's attempt at poetry- Nameless

    Much can be gained from editing. I tend to gravitate towards poetry and therefore, get a little more harsh when it comes to the art of verse. (I don't claim ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Wolf Heart - Read me

    I think that character development is one of the greatest challenges that writer's can face. Fiction is always harder to write for two reasons. The first being that it hasn't ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Winter Midnight

    The imagery is great. Sorry it's been awhile since I've been critiquing, but I'm back now. I think we can all agree that the length is a little too short. ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Oceans of Grasses Grown too High

    This has potential. I'm actually surprised, upon closer analysis, to find that you have actually allueded to a very complex and complicated many in a very sophisticated fashion. I like ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Death's Colours

    One of my favorite things about writing is the oppurtunity to present odd, unique, and extraordinary experiences. Sometimes, though, not everyone will understand or be able to relate to the ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Heart's Deluge

    (To that one girl, whose heart I've yet to win...) You once said to me you wish to lead A life of love and simplicity. All of these things I ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im New

    Hey Babyspice, I'm Percy. PM when you submit some writing. I'd be more than happy to offer you my opinion. I'm against fanfics, though, but I'm pretty much good for ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Listen to the Rain

    I hate to sound like a forum here, but I think that a recent post was rather harsh and superscilious. This piece was great and very eloquent. Obviously, there is ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Piercing the Red

    I think it's great. I think it may be your specific style (you may have an e.e. cummings thing going on), but you don't capitalize every stanza. It kind of ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: God Glances Down Sometimes

    Bravo! Great ryhme scheme and meter. It flowed nicely and was very entralling. You make a great many allusions here, but some of them are too vague. I know that ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • General Articles Re: A Taste of Coming Autumn

    This piece jumped out at me because of the title change. I love the autumn. The days grow darker, the trees brighter, and the world is a soft orange glow ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The TRUE, remastered So Much For Magicians Prologue

    This is good. I dont' know if I had read the prologue, so this was new to me. It's like a puzzle and soon the pieces will come together and ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem of a Soldat

    I commend you for this poem. You've taken a perspective for something that is usually overlooked. I know a little bit about the Russian role in WW2 and I admire ...

    Nov 3, 2007


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh