User avatar

WaywardBird

  • Art & Photography Re: Pieces of my sketch book

    I love the first two. They are very charasmatic, and full of character, and ooze your own specific style. The bricks and the way you did the smoke was a ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Winning Journal Cover (totally Kidding)

    Thanks for all the positive feedback! yeah, I did submit it, (I think) but I was only aware of the contest six hours before the deadline! So, I took two ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Winning Journal Cover (totally Kidding)

    Apparently my message had too few characters. How about now?

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Parrots.

    Not bad, not bad at all. The wings on the left, the right wing seems to extend too much to the left, and the beak curvature is a little off. ...

    Oct 31, 2010


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket