User avatar

WaywardBird

  • Other Poetry Re: Nonsense Smile

    Hehe, I liked this poem a lot! And I totally agree with you on the 'serious yws writers' thing, it's very refreshing to have a fun nonsense poem once in ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Parrots.

    Not bad, not bad at all. The wings on the left, the right wing seems to extend too much to the left, and the beak curvature is a little off. ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Fruit I Was Told Not To Eat

    I really like this 'paragraph'. I think it really put into perspective the whole 'forbidden fruit' thing, because Eve's situation was just like that, temptation for a thing you wanted ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Villain's Hero (prologue)

    Thanks! That stuff made a whole lot more sense and sounds a lot better! :)

    Oct 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grotesque Galore

    Haha! This was a very funny entry to me, a bit like a Saki piece. You had me till the very end, and I enjoyed every minute of it! Hehehe, ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: If Only

    I liked the poem's theme and the words used, but they seem a tad long. Perhaps if they were simply cut in half because I can't tell when it's supposed ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: When The Strangers Came (Contest Entry)

    Oh wow oh wow wow oh wow..... That... Has to be... one of the best short stories... ever..... ¡¡¡¡¡ EVER !!!!!! I loved it! I'm gunna keep it if you ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Villain's Hero (prologue)

    ***Attention, this is a story I do not plan to finish, but need feedback on for assignment purposes. This prologue is designed to draw the reader in and make him/her ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Then why do I feel like a traitor

    I agree, you need something more along the story or moral line... But other than that, I kind of liked it. It was like, the drunk on the bus that ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A fight for this world

    I liked this poem a lot; a solid seven out of ten, it's just the ending that seemed a little warbled. Perhaps a syllable is missing from the ending, but ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Phoenix Poem

    SoggyPoptart thank you! Oh, I'm blushing, :D

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Phoenix Poem

    To Lacey Thank you so much for the 'Ripping' (Lol,), I appreciate the hints and they do seem to make much more sense. I'll make the changes in the poem, ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Phoenix Poem

    Sorry it's taken me to reply! But to ¡CaptainRandom! Thanks and I get where you're coming from with the 'liked it but didn't know why' thing, and I think it's ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Monster

    I think if you're talking about the devil in "He is satin in every form," It's spelt Satan. But, of course wherever you are it might be spelt Satin. Other ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Phoenix Poem

    So, here's my second poem posted on here, hope it's good but you never can tell. At least, I don't think you should trust the writer who can tell. Editors, ...

    Oct 20, 2010


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria