User avatar

WaywardBird

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Foretold (Chapter 4)

    NONO! No cliffhangers allowed! (I am planning to follow like this the entire story, so please bear it. :) ) Other than a few grammar mistakes, I can't really see ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When The Moon is Bigger Than The Sun

    All I have to say is "amen girl-friend", you have just described the serious case of Hypergraphia. The rhyming and the words were simple, yet effective. If you want to ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: At the Edge of Things

    First of all, thank you sooooo much for your help! Second, I meant 'enemies' embrace' as a pair of enemies forgiving each other, and moving on, kind of the opposite ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Villain's Hero (prologue)

    haha, Thanks aweqs! I appreciate that,

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Foretold (Chapter 3)

    I've been following this story since you posted the prologue, and I LOVE it! It's got that kind of ethereal feel to it, while also managing real relationships. It reminds ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: At the Edge of Things

    ¡This is my first try at non-rhyming, so please feel free to pick apart as you wish. But, try and make sure to explain yourself, yeah that sounds better. :) ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem on the general stupidness of the human race.

    I really liked this poem, it was really tragic and strong at the same time. :) My only issue is, to me it doesn't sound like... A human race poem ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Persephone's Daughter

    I loved this poem! It truly feels like a greek myth, and it does explain a lot as greek myths do. I liked how it rhymed, yet, not rhymed. It's ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Memories

    My only issue is when you say 'metaphorical hoe.' The term just seems out of place in the 'bittersweet' of the poem. I felt the hurt, and I know how ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Secret Desire

    I really liked this poem. It put to mind a storm, or some sort of busy but gorgeous chaos. A typhoon perhaps? I liked the line of 'the lines in ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Phoenix Poem

    Meh, like I said, take the advice you think is worthy. And I like my rhyming scheme, even though it is a bit amature :). I just prefer the simple ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Leader.

    Meh, I try not to bag on other people's hard work, but I didn't really dig this as much as I feel as I should of. I loved the message, ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Hidden Faces (Chapter 3)

    It was really good, and I appreciated how this was longer than most others. However, I do have a few nags, and these are mostly just me, sorry :). When ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Lair of Beast

    Meeehhhhh... I can FEEL the potential, but it sounds like it needs to bake a little longer, know what I'm say'in? Things seemed to move a long just a little ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Rape of Erin Aghdra

    Wow, this was really cool. The tempo and the beat type are rarely heard these days, and I really appreciated the new stuff. :), my only issue was I didn't ...

    Nov 2, 2010


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold