User avatar

WaywardBird

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Caleb's story, chapter one

    Ug, I can FEEL the potential in this story, but I'm afraid there are two points that bothered me. 1: I don't think Caleb could have an accent if he ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Trains Bring Change

    This story takes place during the Prohibition Act in 1920, as you will clearly see. It's a new approach for me, and I've kind of tried to jam-pack a novel ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Other Re: 5 reasons why these kind of people are better.

    Thank God! Someone has a brain! :D loved this post

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Countdown

    I just finished QUIT YOUR JOB. BECOME A TRAPIZE ARTIST and so I duly had to check out more of your stories, and become a follower. The wide spaces between ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Quit Work. Become a Trapeze Artist.

    that story has just become my facebook status, thank you so much. :) I loved this story, since I am a bit of a wonderbug. That is, I like the ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Special

    Thanks so much guys, really appreciate the feedback! :D And the poem is kind of based around how 'normal' kids are usually bright and shiny, like colors, and the dark ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Cheated

    Everyone cheats. This is catchy and had a nice tempo. At first, I admit, I thought the poem was silly and I have better things to do. And for thinking ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Special

    This is one of my attempts to mimick a style used by one of my friends, which always turns out awesome so I decided to try my hand at it. ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Bus to Nowhere

    Hehehe, this story made me laugh. I also noticed you are relatively new to the Society, so welcome aboard. The story seemed professionally done, with just enough detail and good ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Knight in the Night

    I loved the dark tone of this poem, how it flows and keeps the beat. The rhyming is a little off in some spots, although I can't put my finger ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Foretold (Chapter 6)

    YAY! He didn't die! loooving it so far,

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What should we call the Wall?

    I like Gab. It's fun, short, and to the point. Scribbles seems cool, but a bit long. Ceiling was very funny. I kind of like 'Howler.' Not to seem wolfish, ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Rimwalker

    I liked this story a lot. A good fable to tell. However, the reactions between sun and moon seem a little strange, for instance, what is the signifigance of the ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: May I Have This Dance

    mmmkay I have really know idea how that made sense, and in some places it didn't, but I was STILL swaying by the end of the poem! that was beautiful, ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A fishing ghost

    I liked this a lot, but I can't really say where to go with it. My only critique is that fish don't actively 'bleed'. (Yes, this is mostly me being ...

    Nov 8, 2010


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke