User avatar

WaywardBird

  • Lyrics Re: When It Rains

    LOVED this song. Jeez, wish this were on the radio instead of... say... Justin Beiber? I can almost hear the music, it's lovely stuff. Keep on truckin! It's got much ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Darkness In London [Chapter 1, Edited]

    Oh God! Didn't mean to imply that I made it awsome, which is what it sounded like! Not at all! Sorry, I just like the Victorian Era more so than ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Darkness In London [Chapter 1, Edited]

    AAWWSSOMMME! Well, perhaps most of it is on my part, because i just love this period in history. At least, I'm guessing it's supposed to be late victorian era? Liked ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: In the beggining

    I liked the wording of this poem, it was very picturesque and slow and calming. My only issue with it is that the last paragraph seems out of place. I ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 55+5, summative.

    60 words look hard to do, so I give you credit for even trying :) Alone at last- seemed too brunt, although you kind of have to be for the ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Jagged Dreams

    A: the title does NOT suck B: At first I was a little weary, ( oh boy, another horny toad ) but I actually liked it. It has good wording ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Smoke: chapt. 2

    Chapter 2………. Gaudora Shadow did nothing for a moment, but stood in the corner, playing with the nearly finished candle. "Is this true, Shadow?" Alistair asked softly. Shadow paused a ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: World-Maker

    very good story. Very spactacular- good thought and well written like a fable. Can't really find anything wrong :D

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stupid America

    Amazing- totally awsome! I can't even pick out a point at which to eat at, a really super good peice.

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Smoke

    This is a story I've been sitting on for a while now. It's a bit raunchy (as in roughly written, not erotica) because it's on of my earlier works. I ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unknown Emotion

    i shall now commence to rudely rip apart your carefully planned story. (Sorry,) 1. (This is mostly me being a prick- don't pay too much attention! :) ) As I ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Caleb's story, chapter two

    At the beggining of this story, the guards don't sound enthusastic to obey Sergent McClellan, when he is supposed to be a great leader. Perhaps a little bit more haggard ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All the Queen's Men.

    I Loved this poem! it was very whimsical, and broken like it's theme. Very nicely done, plus the title was a good attraction.

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never Give Up

    I didn't eye-bleed, if that's what your wondering. I think that the spacing should be consecutive throughout the poem, because it didn't seem to change any tempo and this might ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Special

    Awwww, thank you so much redleaf! I really appreciate the feedback

    Dec 24, 2010


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)