User avatar

WaywardBird

  • Art & Photography Re: Winning Journal Cover (totally Kidding)

    Thanks for all the positive feedback! yeah, I did submit it, (I think) but I was only aware of the contest six hours before the deadline! So, I took two ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Winning Journal Cover (totally Kidding)

    Apparently my message had too few characters. How about now?

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Phoenix Poem

    okay, so, I've noticed I confuse a lot of people in my poems, (which is totally my fault, I try to put too much meaning in stuff instead of keeping ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who Am I

    Now, children, it's time for.... THE GRAMMAR NAZI ! D:| Dude! I cannot stress enough the importance of good grammar! Especially when you're first starting out, when all the critics ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sweetest Addiction

    Hehe, thanks guys. i agree with you for the most part, and I did go from kind of ryhming to not, and that did screw with the quality. Thanks for ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sweetest Addiction

    The addiction is sweet I’ve heard it if not a thousand times, So many broken hearts, So many paper lies. And still I demand I push and I shove and ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My father

    I think it's too short. I like the ending and all, but there's not enough metaphors or comparisons to really know what went down. Was the man illegitamate? Did his ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not Your Type

    i really liked this poem. It relates to the everyday girl, the ones that will read this peom. I also like the narrator's courage to come to terms with herself. ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 0

    Awwww, this was a lovely poem. I also kind of liked how it was a story format as well, I think that added a lot. Lovely work

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Like Father, Like Son.

    Good, good work. It's the type of thing I imagine myself reading in an English class textbook, with the words flowing the the meanings behind them not totally clear, but ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two halves of a mother

    This is really a great post. I truly felt the sadness of the mother, and the desperation of the little boy. It is a great story, short, and very bittersweet. ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Children of the Sea

    I really enjoyed this poem, it really captured the home calling, really caught the instinctive pull to a home base or where ever you came from.

    Jan 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: night man

    'Ello, I'm here to destory your carefully written story. ( Sorry. :) ) 1. I get confused as to the theme of this story, wether it's a fairy tale or ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Look Up

    First off, I liked the title. It grabbed me from the homepage, and a good title is probably one of the most important things to a story; otherwise you don't ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: White Ravens

    i realllyyyy liked the ending half of this peom. The begining half was good, but the rythm was a bit chunky and got off track a few times. But other ...

    Jan 26, 2011


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug