User avatar

WaywardBird

  • Romantic Novels Re: Addicted to a Shadow - Chapter One

    oooooo. I'll level with you, the begining was boring. I personally think that little protagonist here is a fool for not seeing Mr. Drinkwater is a douche. But I stopped ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Quantum Chronometric Tunneling and Purple Socks

    I fail to see what happened in this story. Yes, the student was proven wrong by the teacher, yes, they are in a spaceship, yes, the socks are now purple... ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Town of Wovles (chapt. 8)

    When I woke up, Windsor was gone. Something wriggled uncomfortably in my stomach. Something wasn’t right. I had to ignore the feeling though, because today was not a day to ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Town of Wolves (chapt. 7)

    I didn’t retract my offer of my house as asylum to the werewolf. That seemed childish. However, I didn’t set out any clothes for him that night, nor did I ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Town of Wolves (Chapt. 6)

    In the morning I woke to find Windsor still asleep, snoring softly in a cocoon of a blanket. He’d be a cover stealer , I thought. I almost didn’t want ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: By the Road

    I like the first half of it- I can totally see it. I picture a dusty space with sun too bright, scarlet glass that's baked to the asphalt, and a ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Town of Wolves (Chapt. 5)

    That afternoon, while I was getting more cleaning solution, I ran into Jeremy. “Hello Dandy,” he said, smiling at me. “Hello Jer,” I returned the smile, and headed toward the ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Town of Wolves (Chapt. 4)

    That night, I came out onto the porch and smiled to myself. I listened as the men were released with their horses, shooting and whooping. Victor would find them before ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Loud Bam! Theory

    While the tense is smart, and the setting is intriguing, I fail to see what just happened. Clearly this story has some background knowledge with it, but some people lack ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Crossfire

    aawwwwww...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Painted mercenaries

    hmm... I like this idea... Yes, I say, I like this idea very much, reminded me of Ender's Game. But, It was a bit hard to follow, which is simple ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Town of Wolves (chapt. 3)

    I was bedridden for two weeks, with my legs propped painfully in front of me, rarely receiving visits. My new status had grown to become not only the socially retarded ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Town of Wolves chapt. 2

    (Cont. of Town of Wolves) I found out the next day at the Monday sewing circle what the men’s plans were, from their wives. Many young girls were out visiting ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Town of Wolves chapt. one

    (so you don't waste your time reading the entire thing before you discover you don't like it, and sorry about the jittery spacing.) The town of Ajerbae has a killer ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yellow Plus Red (Contest Entry)

    Dude, I hate the color orange too. Orange is the color of inmates that have had a terrible twist in their destiny or twisted it themselves. Orange is the color ...

    Jun 10, 2011


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien