User avatar

WaywardBird

  • General Articles Re: A Letter to Pedantic Americans

    Bahahaha, tha's so funny. And true. Very true. Overlord, you must ignore the nit-picky American's who 'correct' your spelling. They are a very popular sort which I like to call ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Caretaker

    I liked the ending, but the Caretaker locking up the school didn't make much sense to me. Why a school? Why not a Morgue? or a Library? Or perhaps a ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Other Re: Dear Humans,

    HAHA! I LOOVED this! Are you an Eco-warrior off the clock too? Or was this for a science paper? Either way, it's awesome how you kind of spun Mother Nature's ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Reach For The Sky

    At first I didn't like it, but by the ending it was pretty awesome. I liked the theme of it, kind of reminded me of like, a bird trying to ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Ballad of the Rain

    Thank you so much all! I agree with this is kind of confusing, such as, "I Feel in love with the sky king" was sopposed to be "I fell in ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Ballad of the Rain

    This is my first post, and I kind of wrote this on a whim, but it's based on farmer's and their need for a balance of rain. So I kind ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Killing for Love

    That was fun! I liked Dante a lot, very interesting character, and it was a good five minute thrill ride! However, it gave me chills at the start of it, ...

    Sep 25, 2010


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain