User avatar

Way2Dawn

  • Lounge, The Re: What summer movies do you want to see??

    Really out of them all I want to see Toy Story 3, as a kid I grew up watching the first movie at lest one night a week. I really ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fighting Waves

    You drift away from the shore, from your friends, from the masquerade. You look forward and see the waves coming near you. Smack! Your hit yet you continue to walk ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Momento Mori

    Deep and emotion great for your first post! Hard to tell what the poem was exactly about but I got the remote just of it! Though tell if I am ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: There is a Difference - Prologue

    Nice prologue honestly I want to read more. Though at first I didn't expect most due to its short size, yet I was mistaken. Amazing that you were able to ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kitties and Coloring Books

    Nice little short, yet I wonders what is the hell is going on! I mean I just read a piece before this and it had pie, and rainy day, little, ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Nice Day for a Walk

    Strange yet somehow captivating. I don't know why but this piece really reminds me of a post world war 2 American day for young children that have nothing better to ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: us together

    Deep and emotional I like it! Romantic shorts are not my forte, but this feels much like a dramatic poem or something else of the sort. I would advise moving ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Sinister Scarecrow

    Quite a dark poem and a good way to start of your profile, yet I wonder did you write this to describe how a scarecrow thinks if if could or ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lead Wings

    Fine way to start off a story a bit too short for my taste but it has me want to read more! Yet it still feels like it lacks proper ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The bear boy

    Interesting take on divine human evolution. Half human and half animal would be a fun way to live...for about a week. But then again I have a naturally boring life. ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Other Re: The Moon's Halo

    Another great piece of work AkiKersion! I like the imagery you provided of the way the moon would feel if it could. Quite thought provoking the way people see the ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Socrates: An Epic Poem

    Fantastic piece to start off on and great all on its own. Socrates was a great philosopher and more then just a man with ideas, he was courageous! He knew ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Research Archives Re: Cracked Ribs

    I would think that he would spend at least a night in the ER and then a good week/week in a half in recovery depending on how bad his foot ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Burn, Fire, Burn

    Nice poem it was short, sweet, and to the point. Love is still a confusing word for me and I know its not fair ,but to you I plainly see ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: On Top of A City

    The imagery in this is phenomenal. Almost makes me want to wake up early in the morning and watch the sun rise above the morning dawn, but who am I ...

    Jun 22, 2010


Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green