User avatar

Way2Dawn

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tonight

    Sweet and lovely to say the lest. I have to tip my hat to you and keep it removed writing this review all in respect for your friend that has ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I want the Chaos

    Life of danger and chaos? I might have went another way, Though I have to agree that chaos and pain may not be the best way to live but it ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hope

    quite a amazing poem best short work Ive read in a while as well. Hope is something that should be held on to cause' in the end its all we ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I Am The Face In The Crowd

    Though your name seems to betray this piece (should this be a bio-poem) I really like this it feels like a character model from a compelling story. I like that ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who I am

    Great work on your bio-poem (if this does indeed run parallel to your life). Fine writing I can't imagine writing a poem about myself not that I'm conceded. Just it ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Leaving

    I see way you put this piece in the 'other poetry' section, yet the originality of your work its possibly the greatest beauty in your writing! Minor flaws do not ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rhyme Scheme

    Lol nice job on this very creative and original. It drew my attention by the tittle and didn't let go until the last comment. Nice way of thinking outside the ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forgive and Forget

    Nice work and bit short, yet nevertheless it was well written. People do have a tendency to, well to be frank, suck! However, should you be able to forgive them ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Of A Rose

    Nice poem especially due to the fact that this is your first. Im not too big on poems, yet I can feel the emotion in thought put into this piece ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Promise is a Death Threat [edited]

    I like it a lot actually and find myself wanting to read more. I believe that the best way to get a reader to enjoy your work is to get ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who am I?

    Quite excellent work on this piece emotion and I feel that its true (meaning that you wrote this about yourself). This bio-poem was a bit dark in its own light ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Young Mind

    Usually I do not like the short works, yet this one seems to hit all the right beats. In the end I wanted to read (however there was none). Still ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Life I Didn't Need

    Nice work on this poem. If it runs parallel to your life I tip my hat to you for being so honest. I few years ago I lost a close ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: With Eyes Alone

    Great work I must say! Eye contact is said to be more important to those who like each other more then words. I suppose that if one looks in a ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Marked

    Strange a abnormal poem, yet I like nevertheless. Still not to sure what the meaning is maybe thats the greatness of this. The flow of this poem was crisp and ...

    Jun 27, 2010


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni