User avatar

Way2Dawn

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A frightful winter morn.

    Another great piece seemingly from what you have written that I have read you always included death in your poetry. Nice way of having your work brought to attention I ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elegy for a nobody.

    Great piece you have written! Though I only remotely get what message you have share it still can be praised for being well written and presented! Again I say great ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breath me in

    Not too sure what message you are getting through with this, but I do feel the emotion in this piece. "Then bleed you out" I wonder if you mean literary ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shift

    Though I'm not quite sure what you are trying to get through with this poem its great in its way. I imagery in this is wonderful and you did a ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Of Sheep

    Great work on this I feel a bit of symbolize in this piece and think that it is more about the Lord protecting us from the wolfs rather physical or ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mary Ann

    Nice work of describe a friend with a wounded heart yet faces the facts and moves on (more or less). I wonder this runs parallel with your life if you ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Baby

    Great work I not quite share what you are trying to get through with is piece but it sounded good nevertheless. Is it a girl with a broken heart or ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You Were There

    Good poem you stress the point of losing a loved one close friend or someone much great. You hit all the right beats on this piece to make it great ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Conversation

    Interesting enough for me to read it twice however I'm not to sure what message you are trying to share in this, or what exactly the poem is about. Yet ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: In the memory of Deryn jones

    Interesting poem at the very lest. A bit dark in its own light however. Should this run parallel to your life I raise my glass to ya! Though its not ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Smile?

    Nice poem emotional and true. I know of those who smile simply because they have to. Simply to keep certain people happy or at the very lest content. Yet one ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sand

    Great in this piece it has a bit of emotion and a lot of creativity. The flow this is a bit bumpy along te way but has hit all the ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Confused

    Nice poem sweet yet a bit too short. The title fits the poem great! I'm completely confused lol! However the rhymes where smooth and went well with what you were ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Rain

    Great poem short and to the point. You describe the rain as it is a part of you as any feeling. The rain my mask your tears but when its ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Chess

    Nice poem regarding an age old game, yet I can't help but to feel something much deeper then a game of strategy. Nevertheless the flow of the poem was smooth ...

    Jun 27, 2010


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx