User avatar

Way2Dawn

  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Life

    Nice poem short, sweet, and to the point. As for a review I would suggest more sophisticated words and not so liner rhymes, but it was good and a humorous ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: All because of a boy. . .

    Dealing with a abusive parent is hard I know first hand. I'm one of the lucky ones who has gotten out of such a household as described. But I really ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chaos Theory- The Zombie Effect: Chp 4

    Very exciting I like the way you write.

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dawn Poetry 1

    Is it trivial to wait for love? To pray to the heavens above? Is it ridiculous to wait for the one? The one that might not ever come? Is it ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Other Re: Dawn Reports 1

    The modern intellectual and analytical teenage mind is often met with inequalities and dissimilarities of his/her peers. With that said how can one flourish philosophically given their environment wit

    Mar 13, 2010


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"