User avatar

Way2Dawn

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Knights of Dawn Prologue part 2

    "What news do you bring me? Have we located the Item ?" Dawn had asked with a bit of impatience in his voice. "No my king not yet. However, I ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Removed #3

    Wow I have to confess this is great style of writing and story telling. The reading is kept in the dark about what is happening. The true conflict. And given ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Sun-Prolouge

    Very interesting story idea seems like it has the potential to be engaging. However, I do advise a little more detail in the characters its important, I think, to get ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Music

    Wow, this is a really great poem. You caught my attention at the first sentence and still have let it go since. I find your rhymes amusing and easy to ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Other Re: Dawn Reports 4

    The majority of people in this day and age seem to no longer understand the meaning of morality. Its understood that no human being is born good or bad, but ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Diamond - Chapter 1

    Strange way introduce a story. You did a good job on describing the main character and internal conflict with her friend, but I would advise putting some main idea or ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Knights of Dawn Prolouge/Pilot

    Hey guys! I'm taking a break from Dawn Reports and hopefully will begin on Knights of Dawn (title in progress might change it later). This is only the prologue so ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: How Do You...

    Short poem but well to the point I liked it. Though I'm not a poet and I have only written one poem I thought this one was pretty good.

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Other Re: Dawn Reports 3

    Life. Despite it being a four letter word it is anything but simply. Funny how people think that life is ironic. The mentality that we live just to die. Though ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yours Truly

    Nice poem not moving nor is it cliche, but a steady balance of the two.

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Infected- Chapter 1.

    Seems like it will be in interesting story, given this first chapter, and one I will follow. As a review I would advise putting more imagery in your beginning chapter. ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Our Dance

    Short poem and I can see that you did put your heart into it more then time. Which is a good thing. As a review I have nothing. Its Flawless. ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Other Re: Dawn Reports 2.5

    First off let me begin with saying thank you to all those who have read my previous work. This report is the completion to Dawn Reports 2 . My last ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Other Re: Dawn Reports 2

    Strange how many times in our lives we feel alone. Not to a point where we become saddened or depressed by this, but simply that our views and opinions are ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Other Re: Fox Hill part 1

    Seems like a nice little start to an good horror tale. As a review I would advise editing your punctuation and capitalization other then that looks pretty good!

    Mar 16, 2010


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)