User avatar

Way2Dawn

  • Other Re: Dawn Reports 7

    Hey fans or at the very lest people who happen to come across this report remember to check out my Knights of Dawn prologues and review, comment, etc. Also check ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A new home, A new Love ( intro)

    Very good start to a potentially compelling story. I like you bring your main character to story the story using her siblings as some what juxtapositions. Interesting how her parents ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Super Hero Mutants ( SHM) * preface

    Hey nice preface i like how the scientist has split personalities that leads to his untimely demise. I also like that in his death comes life I hint a bit ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Extracurricular Science (Song of Inhuman Boredom)

    I like this poem a lot. Its creative and fast paced. Interesting that you had this spark in school. Half the time I'm sleeping or getting into trouble for sleeping ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Angel horse

    Nice poem short and sweet. It flowed smoothly and a bit to quickly I think but its your style of writing and I salute you. As a review I got ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Assassins Creed- Altair

    Hey nice piece of fan fiction. I really liked the Assassin's Creed games and you did a fair job in capturing Altair's character. However the only problem I had with ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Knights of Dawn Prologue part 3

    Hey guys this will be the last prologue before I begin posting the real chapters and I might do it under the novels and chapter work category. So the fans ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: New Discoverys Chapter 1

    Nice start to a possibly engaging story. I wonder if this is your first time writing cause' its really not all that bad I kinda liked it. Now for the ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Other Re: Dawn Reports 6

    Hey sorry its been awhile since I last wrote been tied up and all. If this is your first time reading Dawn Reports I encourage you to read some of ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Other Re: Dawn Reports 5

    Hey guys before I began my report just want to apologize for not submitting anything in a while. I had my Internet turned off for some time and just got ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Carleeeeex3

    Very informative lol welcome back I guess. Hope to see what ya got to bring to the table pm me when you post something!

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dandy Lion Seeds

    Very interesting piece of work. I enjoyed the way you describe dreams in this without fear you just lay it all out. I'm curious though if you had the ability ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    Nice poem if only there was a girl like that around here sadly such a girl only exist in poems and dreams hopefully your ideal is different. But anyways once ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Monster

    I can see you did put a large amount of time into this. The rhymes flowed well as read and the depth of this poem is not to be ignored. ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Dark Odyssey

    Very good work man. Captivating from the first sentence and kept my attention throughout. I enjoyed the immediate conflict from the being. I think its always good to suck in ...

    Mar 27, 2010


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin