User avatar

Way2Dawn

  • Other Poetry Re: Hold on, Let go

    Short and so very sweet.I've seen the movie a few times and I think you did a great job in capturing Rose's character and not such a bad job for ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Father

    I really enjoyed this it wasn't too long or too short simply sweet and very poetic and engaging from start to finish. I can feel the expression of sorrow and ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Chance Flake

    Amazingly additive piece of poetry . I have read it at lest seven times still I remotely understand the message you are tring to get through. Is it about missing ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Trials

    Interesting idea I haven't read any of your previous work nor do I completely understand want it is you are doing lol. I you send me a message explaining whats ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: When I Dream

    Let me start of by saying that this is a very nice piece of work. Short and very poetic. The subject of dreams is complex a enigma that will not ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Other Re: Dawn Reports 9

    Many people often wonder what is the cause of the rapid moral decline. The cause for the ever falling respect for authority, the elderly, laws, and even oneself. The reason ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Austin Perkinson and The Great Escape

    Sweet however a bit too short. By the time you caught my attention I was already done reading. It does have some potential and I will continue to read on, ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cutter

    Interesting to see read the perspective of one who inflicts pain on themselves for reasons unknown by most. Having such a stigma would hard to live with and accept but ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you

    Always nice to that a writer and shine the most when it comes to passionate subjects. You say that you wrote this in 'the spun of the moment' but i ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Pirates

    Hey let me start off by saying that I was only able to read the first chapter and write a quick review. However from what I read it seems like ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Knights of Dawn Chapter 1: Genesis

    Scraped it and is in the works (again)

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Story One- The Savior with a black wing

    Very interesting choice of plot I will admit I'm drawn in by this "story one" and will continue to read on when new ones come for a review you might ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sea Of Green

    I liked this piece of work it has a few bumps but altogether a fine job and clearly is related to your feelings towards a girl. Which is nice to ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Other Re: Dawn Reports 8

    Hey again readers thanks for all of you who have read my past reports and "Knights of Dawn" prologues again chapter 1 is in the works and I hope to ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fairytale: A love story... (Chapter Three)

    Great job on this chapter. You got me hooked on the first line. I must tip my hat to you on how imaginative your story is very interesting choice of ...

    May 15, 2010


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler