User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: this is me

    Hello Raymond, and welcome to our big (think Titanic sized), dysfunctional (extremely) family! Everyone here is willing to help any new members, so go ahead and ask away! I'm WaterVyper, ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone :)

    Hey perfect and welcome to our big (very big) dysfunctional family! Have a great stay here. So, if you write historical romance, do you put it in Historical fiction or ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi, Michael. I see you're getting the works here. You're definitely going to have a great time here, and everyone's helpful and nice so don't worry. Do you have any ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! ^^

    Hi, and welcome! Being honest, however brutal, is generally accepted here. Ripping works to pieces, as long as it helps, will always be present here. Ah yes, another question to ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aye You Captain Joe!

    Hi and welcome to YWS! The community here is great and people are always willing to help. Have a great time here, and I hope to see some of your ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Oh sure, I don't mind what anyone calls me. Call me a banana for all I care! I won't mind...much...just kidding. As I mentioned before, call me whatever you want. ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Er...well...thanks for the gifts, I guess. And I pretty much like fantasy and adventure. Science fiction and historical fiction are okay too, but romance really isn't my thing. I prefer ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Well, hello. I've posted in the 'Welcome New Members' thread but I figure that I'd make another one of these. I'm WaterVyper or WV. Mostly, I'll be doing, to use ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Thanks, Demeter. This definitely lived up to my expectations, and surpassed them. Everyone here is so helpful and nice, and I hope that all the other new members will enjoy ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, I'm Emily though I will go by Vyper or WV here. That might get confusing because there might be other people who are referred to in that manner. I'm ...

    Dec 1, 2008


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn