User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: ...Hello?

    Hi nutmegan! I love your name, it's so cute! Sorry if I offended you by saying that, but that's how I feel about it. You write emo-depressing stuff? Sounds great. ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Nice to meet you Mirasella! Abdominal pain must really suck. I know what you mean by pale. I'm the palest one in my family, except that I've gotten tanned a ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Avorpianikness!

    I'm still in eighth grade. *sticks tongue out at avorpianikness* My school is an IB world school which means we use the weird MYP grading system. It's really confusing. What ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    As pointed out before, I suppose you like fantasy. Well, fantasy is one of the more popular genres here so I don't think you'll have a problem with that. Many ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome

    Hi Vera! Advanced English? Wow, I don't think that I'll be able to make it. Everyone already asked the questions that I want to ask, so I don't have much ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Avorpianikness!

    Hi Avo! Well, randomness is certainly fun. It gets the [s]creative juices flowing.[/s] That didn't sound good either. Anyway, welcome to the forums! There are two main rules you have ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let me take a moment to introduce myself

    Hi wilsc7! I'm WaterVyper and it's great to see you. Before you start, there are two main rules here on YWS. 1. Keep the 2:1 rule. That means for every ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour, hello - you can choose.

    Whoa. You can't cook, you hate pink, you love the arts, the library is your second home, you like Edgar Allen Poe and Bram Stoker, and you like Linkin Park. ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* Hello y'all!

    Hi and here's somebody else saying welcome! I understand what you're saying, chatspeak is very hard for me to understand. Ooh, and you like Inkspell too? *pounces on* Who are ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey *wave*

    Hi Leoni! So, you like movies huh? What are your favorites? I like...well, I'm not really a movies person. Not English movies at least. I like Jelangkung and Denias Senandung ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola everyone!

    Hi Roo! Great to see you around here. I know what you mean by fizzle out. It's kind of frustrating (well, actually a lot frustrating). I usually get an idea ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh.

    No, but I've visited Bali a lot of times. I live in Jakarta. I think I've seen the person who's obsessed with him a few times. And yeah, I'm twelve. ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh.

    Hey. I just randomly decided to put one of these up, since everyone seems to be doing it. I'm Emily, and actually 12 years old. I didn't see the younger ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya! ^.^

    Hi! I see Night Mistress already greeted you. Archaeology? That's nice. What cultures are you interested in? I like the Ancient Egyptians and Greeks. It's nice to see another potential ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello!

    Hi, and welcome! And I agree with midnight, YWS is definitely not little. You're bound to have a lot of fun here, especially if you immerse yourself in the Community ...

    Jan 2, 2009


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo