User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: hola people

    Yep, I agree with Demeter. I don't have any real life friends either. Anyway, welcome to the big, dysfunctional family that is YWS! I'll assume that you like the classics, ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!

    Hi Dee! Yeah, I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Everyone here is obsessed with writing too, so don't worry about it. You'll make lots of friends here who ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Lee

    I agree with Roo, I'm envious at how energetic you are. I've only moved twice so far and it's been hectic. I can't imagine moving around again, though I think ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha, Konichiwa, Hola

    Selamat siang Alyss! (Good afternoon in Indonesian) Great to hear from you. By the way, 'konnichiwa' has two 'n's. Moving aside from that, you like Garth Nix too? I like ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =)

    Hi! And I see that you've become acquainted with some of our Greeters. Ooh, you like Tolkein too? His universe is sometimes confusing, but once you get it, it's cool. ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am the sun. I am the Lord. I am Anzius

    I think your psychiatrist ran away. Oh well, jokes aside, nice to meet you. So, another hidden romantic? Join the club! I see you are a man of many interests. ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you love me!

    Hi Evi! Great to hear about you. Do you have any other hobbies besides writing? And what do you write? Nice to hear from you. Once I know what you ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Shakes you warmly by the hand.....

    Wow, college level at nine years old? Awesome. I am suddenly envious all of a sudden. Anyway, nice to meet you. A Twilight hater? Join the club. I don't know ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Avorpianikness!

    School always takes up ten hours too much. Well, including after school activities and homework. Do you join any clubs in your community? I've been wanting to join the book ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi numberdance! Great work with learning other languages to a degree of fluency. I have um...six languages crammed in my head and can only speak two of them well. Anyway, ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Here comes the Night

    Hi Bri, nice to know more about you. And you can write romance fiction! I'd say that's one of the most difficult to write. Cool. I'll have to check out ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey hey hey, everyone!!!! I'm newbie here lol.

    Hi Midnight! Welcome to the big, dysfunctional family that is YWS! It's great to meet you. So, Night Mistress and Rosey have already asked what I want to ask. Hm... ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The most unoriginal username of all of time!

    Hi! Sorry, but I missed your original introduction. Well, you like filming? That's cool, since I'd never be able to be that organized. Yeah, I understand how you feel. All ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Hi, Yo.

    Hi DeeLoli! Nice to meet you. You're taking Japanese as well? How much do you know? University life sounds fun, but demanding too. Well, do you have any favorite sports? ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: About springrain2693

    Wow, seven siblings? How can you stand it? I'm almost insane from having two of them. Of course, insanity is a good topic for writing but... Anyway, it's nice to ...

    Jan 5, 2009


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper