-
Re: Well-A-Hiya!!! ^-^
Hello Kuro! I love the Demonata series, especially the seventh book. Horrific beauty at its best. I'd also recommend his vampire series, known as Cirque du Freak in the Americas. ...
Jan 16, 2009 -
Re: 'Ello!
Hello Sara! Unless you prefer being called Luna, so hello Luna! Welcome to YWS! We have a great community here, so don't be afraid to ask questions. The site isn't ...
Jan 16, 2009 -
Re: Why, hello there.
Hello Arri! I've seen the Forgotten Realms books in Kinokuniya, but I couldn't get them because something shiny caught my eye. You like martial arts too? I prefer tae-kwon-do myself, ...
Jan 15, 2009 -
Re: Hello! I am introducing my self!
Hello cchar! A fantasy lover, huh? You'll find a snug little *cough* community here dedicated to fantasy, so you'll fit in snug as a bug in a rug. Okay, getting ...
Jan 15, 2009 -
Re: im new too
Hi wherever-Jophrey-goes? Can I call you Jophrey, since it's kind of long to type out your full username? ... Didn't mean to come across as lazy, but sorry if it ...
Jan 15, 2009 -
Re: Greetings from Afar
Hello Alexa! Nice to meet you. I don't really care if you name a site, since I believe that the internet is for friendliness. Of course, that is naive, but ...
Jan 14, 2009 -
Re: *Leaps in to the sound of nonexistant applause*
Ooh, a cello player? I play violin, piano, and the ocarina. I can do the Canon on violin and piano, and I'm trying to figure out how to do it ...
Jan 13, 2009 -
Re: Newbie
Hello Kakali! I'm WaterVyper, though you can go ahead and call me anything. Seriously. Call me a banana or a frog and I wouldn't bat an eyelash. Anyway, I'll just ...
Jan 13, 2009 -
Re: Hey dudes and dudettes!
Hello Merana! That's such a cool name. It's original, and well... just plain cool! I love it. So, what or who do you like to read? What other hobbies or ...
Jan 13, 2009 -
Re: Hey, what's up?
Hey Suzy! Welcome to our humongous, titanic, family. I'm WaterVyper but feel free to call me any name of your choosing. Well, reading and writing is a bit vague. Could ...
Jan 13, 2009 -
Re: In a world far, far away...
Oh hi! Time to add more people to my list of Josh Groban fans. I'm not really big on music, but I do like some artists. You like the beach? ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Hello
Greetings and salutations, Teigue! Meh, been reading too much Charlotte's Web. Anyway, great to have you around on YWS. This is an amazing site, and I'm absolutely sure you'll enjoy ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Newbie
Hello Eve! I'm WaterVyper, and welcome to YWS. A Poe fan, yays! I love The Raven, it was so chilling. Poor unnamed narrator. Don't worry about grammar and spelling, since ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: What does this button do?
Hi Secret! Another Stephen King fan to add to the list? Whee! I'm WaterVyper, but you can call me anything you like. Go ahead, call me a banana or a ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: hi...
Hi, wingsthatfly! I like using ellipses too, but the teachers told me it's not good to use them. It's been drilled out of my head now. I like commas instead, ...
Jan 11, 2009
