User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello im new

    I know. Plot twists are awesome. They make everything interesting. I'd like to see something that has over ten major twists in it. Of course, most anime are like that... ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello KNS012! (Or do you wish to be referred to as something else?) Welcome to YWS. I see you've already read the rules, so you're good. But you might need ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    Hey Jazz! *pouts* I'm late. Ah well, welcome to YWS! Everyone already asked what I wanted to ask, so I'll just go ahead and answer the questions. Genres: Mostly other ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hello Secret Ottami! Animal adventure stories are great. I absolutely love Kenneth Oppel's Silverwing trilogy. And Erin Hunter isn't bad, but I've never really been interested in cats. Anyway, everyon

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New in town.

    *Dustin~ I have a friend who has a sister and a brother and their last name is Freeman. Weird, huh? Well, I got a friend whose name is Dustin. Hah. ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Now Playing

    Hey Hannah! I'd have to say that my school isn't that bad... Well, they can afford to build a new building but can't get batteries to fix the clocks. I ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiiiiiiii. =]

    Hi Rach and welcome to YWS! I'm WaterVyper, or whatever you want to call me. Anywho, great to know more about you. Do you have any interests in music? Movies? ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new :)

    Hello Confusion! I love your name, and your post. Normalcy is boring, so don't worry about it. Insanity is much better. I convinced somebody that I was insane in about ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here...How do you make a signature?????

    Hello Frank! My name's Emily but you can go ahead and call me whatever you want. I won't really care. As long as there aren't any swear words in there. ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Longhunter08

    Hello longhunter and welcome to our big, dysfunctional family! It's great to meet you. *sigh* Everyone has covered everything I wanted to ask, so that's out. All I can say ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Konbanwa

    Ooh, psychological thrillers. I can't do anything like that to save my life. I'll be looking forwards to reading some of your work. Welcome to YWS! I heart Neil Gaiman ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    *sigh* I hate being late to these things. Granted, three or four posts isn't that late but Night Mistress covered everything. Oh well. This isn't really related to anything, but ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    Hi Jebbie! Welcome to YWS! Twenty stories? Wow. I have about *counts on fingers* *adds toes* *grabs brothers' fingers and toes* Gah! Not enough! Well, more than sixty, that's for ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hm, Mars has already explained the rules and colors, so I don't think that there's much else to say. So welcome knFrance! I'm WV, or whatever you want to call ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ciao Tutti New-bie syndrome

    Hello Ina_in_boots! Cute name. Is it a play on Puss in Boots? I love that guy. I've visited Italy once. It was really, really cool, but really boring on the ...

    Jan 20, 2009


It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief