User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello !

    Hello Megan! I'm Vyper, or Emily, or whatever you want to call me. I get called freak and weirdo a lot. I don't mind. So, how are you today? It's ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oi look! Another new one!

    Hello Chloe! That's a great sounding name, by the way. And your usrename is cute. Sorry that my thoughts are all scattered. I'm writing this in a panic. Well, everyone's ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new! But I'm sure you already knew that..

    Hello Kayleigh! I'm Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. So, great to meet you and welcome to YWS! Rosey has already gone over the rules, so there really ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hello Rachel! I [s]have[/s] had a friend name Rachelle and you two sound quite alike. Well, it's great to see a new face. Granted, I'm a bit late, but oh ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Hello!

    Ooh, Frost. I love his poetry. I remember a time when we were reciting one of his poems, and both of the really heavy guys were on one end of ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Samantha

    Hey Samantha! I'm Emily, or Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. I won't mind. So, great to see you around and welcome to YWS. Hm, interests in movies? ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Hello!

    Hey! So, Rosey's already covered the rules, so I'll go with colors. You'll notice that some members have differently colored names. Each of these colors has a role. Blue: Greeters. ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey=]

    Ooh, I've been to Canada once. It was cool. Went to debate camp there. Anyway, you probably know the rules already. Still, I suppose I gotta go over them. Don't ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new

    Hello Brittany! I'm Emily, or Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. Anyway, it's great to meet you. LaReina, Winter, and Rosey have just about explained everything... Wait. Rosey's ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new.

    Hello! Rosey's practically explained everything here... Hm, would it do you any good if I explained the user groups? If you'll click on the 'Groups' button up there *points up* ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm a newbie! Will you be my friend?I'm really nice:D

    Hi Lindsay! I'm Emily, or WaterVyper, or whatever you feel like calling me. So, it's great that you decided to join. Hm, what are your favorite movies? I don't really ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello Jess! I'm WaterVyper, or whatever you want to call me. Seriously. Call me a water bottle and I wouldn't mind. So, welcome to our big dysfunctional family that is ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Intro!

    Hey Childark! You're from the Philippines, eh? That makes us practically neighbors! I'm from Indonesia. So, how are you? What interests in movies or music do you have? That'll be ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All

    Wow. And Caleb is such a cool name. It isn't fair. Emily is just so... plain. No offense to any other Emilys out there, of course. So, what's your novel ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All

    Hi Aoaystheory! Gee, I hoped I spelled that right. Let me check first. Ah yes, that is right. Well, welcome to YWS! Nutty has already explained all there is to ...

    Jan 26, 2009


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19