User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: New Person in the Midst

    Hey, I'm Vyper or whatever you want to call me. I see you've read the rules, so there shouldn't be a problem with that anymore. I guess I'll elaborate on ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    R-rated works are works that contain graphic scenes, or the F-word. They won't show up on the featured works section if they're R-rated.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here

    Sam, I think they reset to 300. Well, when you make a post, you automatically get 10 points from that. You get an extra 0.2 points for every character in ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hi Matt! I'm Emily, Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. Before you can start posting your work, we have two rules that need to be followed. They are: ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey ^^

    Hey MySunshine! I like your name, it's very nice. Well, I'm Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. So, everyone's already asked all the questions. All I can say ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: -poofs in- Come Meet Me, I'm a Lot of Fun!

    Hi Lyra! Well, I think I'll elaborate on the colors that Meep has mentined above me. Blue/cyan: As Meep has said, they are the Greeters. They'll make you feel welcome, ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI!

    *ahem* We'd appreciate if you keep all pieces of literary work in the Literary Forums. That means that if you want to submit something, roll your mouse over the Writing ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh, herrow there!

    Hi! It's great that you know people here in real life. I'm pretty isolated... cause nobody else I know enjoys writing. Oh well. I'm addicted to YWS anyway (I sneak ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    Hi Elle! That's a cute name, as Demeter has pointed out. I'm Emily, or Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. You have friends who are into writing? Lucky ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hei everyone

    Hello! I'm Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. I'd love to see what you've written, but I gotta explain the rules first. Don't worry, there are only two ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...sort of

    Hi Amniel! I've seen you around a few times, but I couldn't take the time to know you that well. So, I've heard Warhammer mentioned around a couple of times. ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi. im new in town. ill be happy to meet anyone!

    Hi! I'm Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. So, the chatspeak rule that random.thoughts mentioned- I thought I'd elaborate on it. That basically means to use proper grammar, ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    *pouts* Everyone already got here first. *huff* Anyway, welcome to YWS! (Not NWS). Well, great to meet you. I'm Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. So, what interests ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey im new (Duh!)

    Hello Dan! You're from NY? That's cool. I've never been there, and I hope I can get a spot in Teen Ink's summer program. Anywho, I'm Emily or Vyper or ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hey Starleene! Cute name, I like it. Well, great to meet you! I'm Vyper or whatever you want to call me. So, how do you enjoy YWS so far? Everyone ...

    Feb 2, 2009


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic