User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: What's shakin' spunky groove monkey?

    Hi Syuka! That's a nice name, you know. Well, it's great to see a new face around. And happy birthday! I'm sorry I can't get a present right now, but ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Mind of the Bizarre and Creepy

    Rosey! I wanted to say that! And yays! Another Other Fiction writer. I'm happy now, even though I have to go to school in five minutes.

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =]

    *is jealous* I can't keep my attention span focused on one book. I randomly hop between all three of them, trying to actually finish them, but failing horribly. That's why ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Brand new... Looking for writer friends

    Hi! I'd like to be your friend too, inksword. Well, what other interests do you have aside from writing? Here on YWS we have userrgoups, created for people who share ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Mind of the Bizarre and Creepy

    *gasp* I though two plus two equaled magic! Thank you, oh wise one! *bows down for worship* Well, enough of that stuff. Hi! *waves frantically* I've been to Canada once, ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS

    Hey Zakku! I'm Vyper, or whatever you wish to call me. Everyone's got almost everything down, but there's one thing that I just love to mention. Groups! Here on YWS, ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there...

    I love Garth Nix and Cornelia Funke. A girl after my own heart. Well, I'm just passing by since everyone's explained all that you need to know. I haven't seen ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hay grrl hay. ;D

    ...I have not heard of any of those authors and books except for Catcher in the Rye, Harry Potter, and Neil Gaiman. And out of all of those, I've only ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hay grrl hay. ;D

    Hey Audrey! Before you start putting your stuff up, there are two major rules that you have to follow. Don't worry, they aren't much. 1. Keep the 2:1 review rule. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do you dare to find out just who I am?

    Yay! I have City of Ashes, but I haven't started reading it yet. I still need to do school reading. Well, you like Shippuden too? Whee! Love the ink series, ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi Dally! Or if you prefer it, hi Danny! Welcome to the big, dysfunctional family that is YWS! Of course, if you ask some people, this is a loony bin. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh.

    One of my friends is thirteen, and she was asked if she was twenty. Then, there's this guy with a knife, obviously eighteenish, and he asked if she was sixteen. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet Cookie

    Hi Cookie! That is a crazy coincidence. And you like Blood+ as well! And One Republic too. I can' t say that I've heard of anybody else except for David ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh.

    Yes, I enjoy the intelligent type of adult humor. My friends don't get it, which is why I don't associate with them much. Wait... that didn't sound right. When I'm ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS

    Hi Sarah! It's great to see you around here. Lots of people like Fantasy here, so I won't think you have a problem fitting in. I like fantasy too, and ...

    Feb 7, 2009


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James