User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hia!

    Hey Bug! I'm whatever you want to call me. So, great to meet you and welcome to the realm of insanity that is YWS! As MeadowLark has mentioned, YWS is ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey Korseld! LaReina already touched the rules and questions, so I guess there isn't much to say. Well, welcome to YWS! Hope you have a great stay here.

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Do You Love About YWS?

    I love the sense of community here. *pouts* You beat me to that. Granted, it's been a couple of months, but... Well, on other forums, I'm known for reviving threads. ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!! =]

    Hey Damsel! I'm Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. So, great to meet you. Here on YWS, we have The Rules (found here: ), so if you could ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from newcomer Belle!

    Hey Belle! No need to go over the rules, I guess, so I'll jump right into the [s]torture sessi[/s] questions! Who are your favorite authors and what are your favorite ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS

    Yes, Darren Shan lover! Now, my life is almost complete. I still think Demon Apocalypse was better than Lord Loss though. The Demonata series rocks, but his vamp series is ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Insert witty title here

    Hi carbonated! I'm Vyper, or whatever you want to call me. Before you go posting your work, we have a few rules you have to follow. These two are the ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :]

    Hey balletbabe12! I can see that you've read the rules, so I won't think we have any problems. However, just a couple of quick reminders. 1. Keep the 2:1 review ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! Just joined today

    Yays, a neighbor! I'm from Indonesia. Anyway, welcome Zyth! Meep already explained the rules *pouts*, so I guess I'm left with colors. Light Blue: We're the Greeters! Like Meep and ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do you dare to find out just who I am?

    Wow, never noticed that Rosey. I think I have about twenty books on my list, including the ones that my teacher wants me to read. And yeah, this is pretty ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wellcome to Desolation Row [New member]

    Hey Nai-Xi! Great to see another new face. Google chrome and internet explorer were mean, and they didn't let me access YWS for a couple of days. So, how are ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hey kelsey! Do you mind if I call you that, or would you prefer your full forum name? I'm WaterVyper, but you can call me anything. People've taken to calling ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm bad at subject lines so....CHEESE

    Hey DLD! Everyone's explained almost everything, except for the groups! Here on YWS, we have a bunch of usergroups created for people who share specific interests. We have quite a ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!

    Hey Katie! I'm Emily, Vyper, or whatever you wish to call me. Welcome to [s]the loony bin[/s] [s]mental hospital[/s] YWS! Everyone has already explained all the rules, and asked all ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet the newbies and all of you newbies meet us!

    First Name : Emily Nickname:[/b] Em, Vyper, etcetera Favorite Color: Grayish silver Song: Papercut by Linkin Park Food: Eggs, I guess. Author: *cries* Don't make me choose. Cornelia Funke, Eoin ...

    Feb 10, 2009


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson