User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo, wie geht es Dir? (Hey, what's up?)

    Hey Claer! Well, I guess I can do the rules! Yays! Here on YWS, we have a bunch of rules that you need to follow, but I'll put the two ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Using Colo(u)red Font

    Um, how exactly do you change the color of a post?

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Haii

    In a hundred years, I'd be dead. Heh. Seriously, I'd spend it in my house. I have pretty much everything I need in here.

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Haii

    Hi Brendan! It's alright if I call you that, right? So, great to meet you! Before you start posting your work, I'll go over the rules first. 1. Keep the ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi Jade! Well rules are done, and tips were given. So, I got a couple more questions. What other hobbies do you have? What are your interests in movies? What ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um, Hello!

    Hi there! Great to meet ya! Rules should be okay, considering that they've been explained thrice. And I agree, your sisters sound snuggleable. My little brothers are demons, I tell ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hiyas and great to see you around YWS! We seem to be getting a lot more male members now. Anywho, hi! Oh wait, I already said that. Well, it was ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do you dare to find out just who I am?

    Almost never go outside, unless it's for school. School field trips, starting from sixth grade, are out of the city. Mostly on the other part of the island. Or on ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hiyas Madison! Madison isn't that long. It only has three syllables, like my name, Emily. I know someone with a five syllable name, so I'm not complaining. I can only ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. Name's Mike. Glad to be here. Please don't eat me.

    Hiyas Mike! Can I call you that? Anyway, I'm Vyper, as people have taken to calling me that. Plaigarism? Oh dear, that's happened before. Quite extreme circumstances. Well, before anything ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone(:

    Hi Lanes! I can't say that I've ever been to New Jersey before. In fact, I've never been anywhere in the main part of the US. Just Alaska. Anyway, rules ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Watsup

    Hiya! *waves* Welcome to YWS! Hm, the rules are done, so that won't be a problem. Um... Oh yeah, groups! Silly me. I guess all that coffee frazzled my brain. ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey music lover! Welcome to the realm of insanity that is YWS! So, before you start posting, there are two rules you need to know. 1. Keep the 2:1 review ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone :D

    Hey and welcome to YWS! I'm Vyper or whatever you want to call me. Do you have any name you want to be addressed by? Well, Meep already got the ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just joining =D

    Hey sephalump! It's great to see another new face here in our ever expanding [s]nut house[/s] family! Because, humans all came from the same single-cell creatures, didn't we? Anyways, enough ...

    Feb 15, 2009


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings