User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey :)

    Hi again Topaz! In music terms, I'm pretty much a rock person. Occasional pop, but mostly rock. I can play the piano as well, and a bit of violin and ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi Ariana! I'm Emily but I go by just about anything around here. So, great to meet you and welcome to YWS! Ooh, Haddix? I loved Haddix, and still do, ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hai, (potential) friends. ^_^

    Hi Maddi and welcome to YWS! Everyone's gone around and given you a greeting, so I guess I hafta follow in their footsteps. Though it is quite difficult to find ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm threm.

    Heyas threm! So, welcome to YWS! Your straightjacket is in the basket over there, don't forget to keep it on at all times! So, welcome to YWS! Here, we have ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Heya! It's great to see ya around YWS! Hah, I nearly typed YWA. That's Young Writers Academy where I'm from. Heh. Anyway, welcome! I see you like Orson Scott Card! ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey :)

    Hey topaz, great to meet ya! I'm Vyper or whatever you want to call me, so hi! *waves* So, before you start posting your stuff ilke crazy, I guess I'll ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Guys!! I'm just the new guy, don't mind me...

    Hiyas Sabir! Great to meet ya! *tips hat, even though I'm not wearing one* Welcome to our humongous, dys fun ctional family! Meep has already gone over the rules, so ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do you dare to find out just who I am?

    Ooh, really? But, I got exams to prepare for. They start on the 7th and end in two weeks. Aw man...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: yay for newbies:)

    *huff* You two stole our jobs. Anyway, I'm one of the greeters that June mentioned> Great to meet you muffy! So, rules are done, and colors too. I guess I ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: If You haven't Figured it out... Hey I am new.

    Hi and welcome! Everything's been explained, so I guess I can ask the questions. What are your favorite books? Who are your favorite authors? What do you like to write? ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hiya Leighton and welcome to YWS! It's great to meet you. I swear, there are new members coming in practically every day and most of them just... peter out and ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Hiyas Rose! Everything's said and done, so there isn't much else to say. I've tried poetry before, but it didn't work out so well. And I mostly do well with ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hayy :]]

    Hi Carly! Welcome to the insanity that is YWS. So, the rules are done, and all the questions are asked. I guess I can do the colors. You might notice ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone! :D

    Hiyas Kikuyo! Everyone beat me here already, so there really isn't that much to say. I guess I can elaborate on the groups. Oh wait, Mars already did that. There's ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Yay, Maximum Ride! I think it's a great series. Well enough about books. So, great to meet you Storm (can I call you that?) and welcome to YWS! A piano ...

    Feb 21, 2009


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth