User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Archive Re: Seeing is Believing

    Okay, so right now, we have four, possible five characters. Not as many as I was hoping for, but we can start, I guess. If anyone wants to do the ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Jen- I cocked her head, watching everyone. The flying was kinda fun, but I didn't want to do it again. Something that Ms. Katerine said about flying is bad. It ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Desanda blinked, but before she could do anything else, Aeriz had grabbed her arm and dragged her off towards the woods. The two, Sael and Alarinna were left behind, though ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Jen- One of the big men had the gun against the head of the boy who helped me. My eyes widened, and I knew I had to do something. I ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Seeing is Believing

    Okay, boltageman has given me permission to take control of this storybook. All rules will remain the same, and more characters are being accepted. All people who still want to ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    *Sorry Firestalker. I'll try to keep it IC next time* Aeriz raised an eyebrow and whistled approvingly. "Nice ice arrows. Or whatever you wanna call them. Des and I'll be ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Half Blood

    *Amon, I second that. Yeesh, this was only on two pages the last time I checked. Is it possible for someone to make an opening so Amon and I can ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Jen- I skidded to a stop right there, once I heard that there were no more footsteps following me. Why would the big people just stop like that? Something must ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Metal! I'm taking metal! Name: Zan Gender: Female Age: 15 Element: Metal Powers: Can take metals out of the earth and form them into weapons or whatever she needs. She ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Half Blood

    Um, can I take Dionysus? Name: Erik Dale Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Quite tall, has fair skin. His eyes are brown and he has brown hair as well. God: ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Jen- "No!" I screamed, kicking at the big man's feet. "Lemme go!" He held me really tight, and it hurt a lot. He was covering his eyes, so I couldn't ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    "Alright, who's up first? Me and Des against whoever wants to try!" Aeriz grinned- like a fool, Desanda noted- and streched his arms out. The other four glanced at him. ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Others

    name- Jen age- 8 gender- Female race- Other appearance- Except with blue eyes. personality- She's very stubborn, that's for sure. Also, she has no sense of right or wrong, which ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Desanda blinnked at the two characters who had stumbled into the seats. Aeriz grinned at them, and waved. "Hi! I'm Aeriz, and this is Desanda!" he exclaimed. Desanda wanted to ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Robin- Seline's cut looked nasty. Thankfully, my palm was still bleeding so I didn't have to make another cut. That'd be wasting time. I tested Seline's arm, but she pulled ...

    Feb 16, 2009


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief