User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    Jay Senthor - Mirage - Navigator I walked out, still looking at the map. It did seem to be a map of dreams. Nightmares, not nightmares, it was starting to ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Zan - Metal When I woke up the next morning, the sky was still steely. The sun was a white semicircle, still not fully golden. It would be an hour ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    *Okay, this is what I know so far: We were on the ship, but we were attacked. The ship was destroyed. The Seer is now dead, and we're stuck in ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Words of truth

    Profile- Name: Ina Cahi Age: 19 Gender: Female Personality: Ina is very quiet, and doesn't like to get involved with other peoples' business. She is cold and anti-social, a result ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    Jay Senthor - Mirage - Navigator "Commander!" I said. "What are we supposed to do with this?" I held up a small piece of paper that I had found in ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Zan - Metal I nodded at the Water girl, still didn't know anyone's names. Taking back my flask, I glanced around. The battle was over quickly; everyone around here was ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    Name: Jay Senthor Age: 16 Academy: Mirage Position: Navigator Abilities/Strengths: Water Manipulation Weaknesses: He is overly cautious, never wanting to do anything without checking it over first. As

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    *Ah, thanks a lot* Zan - Metal I glanced up at the ship, starting to feel uneasy. No matter what the sailors said, I was always going to feel wary ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Desanda and Aeriz- Desanda gaped openly, Aeriz's eyes seething in rage. This was just... too much for them to handle. The whole thing was just too much. Not to say ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    *Yes, me too. This is fun, but it's getting sort of confusing*

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    *I'm kind of in the same predicament with Light_Devil. I know that my characters are there, but everyone's been acting like they were just invisible. I'm not sure how to ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Robin I wildly looked behind me, trying not to stumble over the rough terrain. The forest path was full of rocks and small ditches, which made walking difficult. I had ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Zan - Metal I peered around the room, glancing at everyone. I think the people from the Water, Animal, Light, and Darkness clans knew something that the rest of us ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Zan- Metal Apparently, what I thought was a few days worth of walking turned out to only take a day or so at the most. It was rare that somebody ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Zan (Metal) I walked through the village, trying not to forcibly bring all the metals to me. The terrain here was hard, pretty much ore-rich rock. Not much soil or ...

    Feb 27, 2009


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary