User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    It's black all around, and you can't see anything. You can't even move. All of a sudden, you hear somebody whisper, "Hey buddy. What are you and who lost ya?" ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    *Okay, I'm starting this now.* "Hey, Nick," I began. I heard him huff somewhere near the back of my mind. I ignored him and continued my question. "What else do ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    *Sorry, I was kind of in a hurry. I apologize for the confusion.*

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Name: Amala Lupus Age: 22 Gender: Female Personality: To sum it up in one word: Childish. She treats everything as a game, and never takes anything seriously. And if she ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Emmalee - I stood at the back, not wanting to get in the way. I fingered the piece of paper in my hands, wondering what it was. I knew this ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Search for Snoink

    Ooh, sounds fun! If you've got trouble, I'm there! One question: Do you have a format or anything? And does this count with one of the two hundred and fifty ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    I guess we can start as soon as there's a good intro. I'm a bit blank right now. Anyone can start this.

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Emmalee- I frowned and heard the instructor moving on to me. There were a few level threes, fours, and twos before my turn. "Yes, he took mine," I said, pointing ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Name: Emmalee Valence Age: 16 Grade: 11 Gender: Female Appearance: She is albino, with white hair and pinkish eyes. Her skin is very pale, and she always wears baggy clothes. ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    Yes, people do seem to have the same power. Could I ask that people try not to have the same power?

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    Two characters would be fine. Just try to stay with only two. And it doesn't matter if the Voice is good or bad, if they have changed the world or ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    Right. I'll make it.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    You can have something that is considered a talent in this real world (playing an instrument, athletic, etcetera) and turn it into a superpower (make people fall asleep after listening ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    You've always been hearing voices in your head. They've been there ever since you were born. But the other people don't understand. They think you're a freak, crazy, cuckoo, a ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: World of Mirrors

    Name: Kara Triad Age: 18 Academy: Phoenix Power: Curse She can curse people to have certain afflictions by consuming a certain amount of their blood. The more of their blood ...

    Mar 14, 2009


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau