User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Archive Re: Whispers

    Cathy - "Somebody's coming." "You still haven't answered my question," I muttered. Shrugging, I glanced to Julia and Myra. They appeared to be talking to their voices too. After a ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    *Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Kinda got caught up in other things* I could hear everyone going about; it sounded just like your average high school day. ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    *Starting this now. The applications are still open* Sock glanced up at the dark ceiling. The woven basket let pinpricks of light shine through, but it wasn't enough to illuminate ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Emmalee - I felt kind of bad for leaving the others, but I really didn't want to be late. Some people were having a conversation down in the corridor about ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Our Adventures in Wonderland via the Phantom Tollbooth

    If this is still here, I'd like to join. Name: Reilly Age: 14 Gender: Male Personality: Quiet on the outside, quite random and loud on the inside, especially when he's ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    *I handed them to Henry*

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    Cathy - "Actually, I didn't know there was a meeting. I just found that there was a person who had a Voice here," Julia said. My frown deepened. If nobody ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Amala - "Looks like they're here," I said. I lifted a hand to wave. "Hi everyone!" I shouted. The building had smoke coming out of the windows and parts of ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Amala - "I hope I'm not late again," I said to myself. "I'm going to lose points for this one if I'm late. Lose twenty points and I only have ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Emmalee - "What?" I asked, shooting up. Three people were there, Selena, Circus, and somebody else. The loud thump was what brought me out of the trance-like state I was ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Zan - Metal Hearing a shout, I immediately snapped my head around. I heard a quiet crack- probably my neck- but tried to focus on where it came from. Pressing ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    *Gah sorry, I'm on holiday. I managed to get in to sneak some internet, but I won't be posting much for a while.* "So, what do we do now?" I ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Emmalee - "Um..." I bit my lower lip, not knowing what to answer. "Green!" I blurted out randomly. "Light green..." I quickly berated myself. That was such an obvious lie. ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    Cathy - "Now, it seems that there are two people inside," Nick said. "Be careful. It appears that both of them are quite powerful." He paused for a while. "Mary, ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    Amala - I glanced around the room, noting that it was really full already. There were lots of people already sitting in the plastic chairs. I looked around. There was ...

    Mar 24, 2009


When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate