User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Archive Re: Black Magic

    (sorry about the late application) Name: Reilly Weiss Age: 19 Spell: Levitation Appearance: Black hair that goes down to her shoulders, there are faint streaks of brown in them, from ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Magic

    Oh wow. I'd like to claim a spot for Levitation.

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    Etna- I glanced around, wondering what was going on. It was actually quite a while since the Order had contacted me. Maybe it would be time to cut off ties ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    Name: Etna Valade Age: 26 Gender: Female Race: Human Allegiance: Mercenary, currently for Spectre Personality: She does not trust easily, and is prone to stabbing people in the back. She ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Words of truth

    Ina - I snatched my hand away from Mark. Evil? There was no such thing as pure evil, was there? Even the students at Gatama... they couldn't be all evil. ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Words of truth

    Ina - We came out into a large corridor, walls blank and smooth. The space we were in appeared to be a closet of some sort. The lights were a ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crossroads

    Aaron Jendra - I sighed and looked up. It's been about one and a half months since I made the deal. Jeff was still Mother's favorite, so I'd still have ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crossroads

    Name- Aaron Jendra Age- 17 Gender- Male (since there seems to be a lot of females) Appearance- Dark brown hair, eyes of the same color, unevenly tanned skin. The first ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Words of truth

    Ina - Who was that person? I had experience with invisibility before, but never like this. It was as if he melted into the background, becoming a part of it, ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Words of truth

    Ina - 'Well, this is awkward,' I thought. Stuck in a closet with a whole bunch of other people that were complete strangers to me. I didn't know what to ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed

    Kairei - Fire I stopped and looked behind me. How many times had I returned to this accursed place in the last year? How many? Why did I feel compelled ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed

    Name: Kairei Somia Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: She is very dark and does not like to associate with people. Her trust is very difficult to earn and she does ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    Tasia - I glanced around the compartment I was in, recognizing who I was with. There was Andre, in my year and house, and Ella, a really nice Gryffindor. Summer ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    Name: Tasia Mare Age: 13 Gender: Female Birthday: March 18 Personality: A very loud and obnoxious person when she wants to be, a loyal and upbeat friend otherwise. She is ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    *Nah, you can join any time you like.*

    Mar 31, 2009


And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami