User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Archive Re: Country School

    Ayu - A lot of people had come to join in over time. Well, there was someone from Malaysia, so I could hopefully speak with him. But really, all these ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    Ayu - I stretched my arms, not yet ready to get off the boat. However, my decision was quickly made for me when somebody gave me a light shove, and ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Draka - I didn't enjoy the silence. "So, what was he going to do to me?" I asked, hoping that it would strike up some conversation. The woman who saved ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    I'll just do Indonesia. I know Indonesia better that any other country, anyway. Name: Ayu Pradmati Age: 15 Personality: Kind of quiet, and always does her own thing unless other ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Illana - Someone was conversing with one of my oracles. It wasn't that odd, but it wasn't a normal consultation. This was a regular conversation, and that didn't happen very ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Illana - I peered over the streets of the city. There didn't seem to be anything out of order, and I didn't feel that anything interesting was going to happen ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Actually Lauren, we have a god of chaos (Syn). Check the first page for his profile. Syn is sylverdawn's character.

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Name: Draka Age: 300 Gender: Male Species: Stymphalian Bird Appearance: Human form: This Bird form: This History: He was the son of one of the original Stymphalian birds in the ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    (Maybe you could have Esa stumble on April and Tahakiel, and bring her back to a city so we can meet up with everyone?)

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Tahakiel - I frowned. This was getting stranger and stranger. "You aren't the mage? Isn't this your home?" I asked. She looked bewildered and shook her head. "No! But, seriously, ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Tahakiel - It was quite a ways until I was out of the forest. Getting lost three or four times didn't help much. I generally didn't venture out of my ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Tahakiel - There didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary for the first ten minutes. I felt a little surge of power, unnatural power, and then everything went ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Magic

    Reilly - (hope you don't mind if I cut in) I watched as the book shattered on the ground, eyes wide. What was going on now? Lucifer's sister had come ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    I'll have my character from the Midlands, if that's fine. And could I have her be a beast tamer, with animals who fights by her side? She can ask them ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Magic

    (I'm really sorry, but can someone bring Reilly in? I realize I've been away for a while.)

    May 24, 2009


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss