User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Archive Re: Seeing is Believing

    Profile- Name: Tessa Weathers Age: 15 Gender: Female Personality: Tessa is very quirky. She loves to stick her nose in other people's business, making her a bit unpopular in school. ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: trapped

    Name- Natalya Endra Age- 29 Gender- Female Personality- She is very shy and only speaks when spoken to. She is observant and does not enjoy confrontations or arguments. Appearance- Natalya ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Prophesy

    Akil stood, head bowed, just like the other Prophets. Amun was pacing, apparently unaware of the three other priests standing in the room. Akil sighed inaudibly. The First Prophet, the ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Prophesy

    Eyes widening, Akil quickly ducked out of the doorway. He knew he would be gravely punished for eavesdropping, but he couldn’t help himself. A dream, especially one fortelling the death ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Huddle

    Hi! I'm WV, and I'm always open for co-writing! I'd prefer to not write romance, because I'm not that good at it. *sniggers at self* That's one of the main ...

    Jan 3, 2009


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage