User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Archive Re: Firewing

    *Uh, Billy? Robin is male* Robin- "Uh, I- Thanks," I said, not sure what to say to the Swordsman. His name was Cale, I think. Vincent, still on the ground, ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Robin- I held my hand up to ease the glaer of the sun, also wiping the sweat from my forehead. Maybe a trivial thing to do in a battle, but ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Robin My head snapped up, seeing Seline fly up into the air. An arrow was aimed straight for us, but she knocked it off course. I could see two bird-like ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    *Did I portray your characters right?* Aeriz shrugged. "Nothing beyond the usual. I've heard about the Daemon guy slaughtering everyone, but nothing after that. All I know is that all ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    "I think he's calling us," Desanda mumbled. Now, it was Aeriz's turn to roll his eyes. "Of course he is. We're the only Water Nymphs here, ya know? I see ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    *would it be alright if my characters suddenly barged in on the class at Urchin?* "Desanda! You said there would be food!" Aeriz whined. Desanda grimaced, clamping her arms over ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    "No! Get out of the way!" Aeriz dived down beneath the log, hearing Desanda's warning cry. He peered up, seeing nothing but devilish red eyes on black. "Get down!" Obeying ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Desanda and Aeriz- "No! That doesn't go there! You don't mix those two together. Remember what Sister said about it?" Desanda's eyes were wide open, a frantic look on her ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Robin- "An hour?" I asked myself. "So soon?" Sighing- since there was nothing I could do about it- I settled down on a rock, content to watch the other trainees. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    "They call it Plagued Coast, can you believe that?" Aeriz snorted. Desanda shook her head, long hair heavy with water. "This place isn't plagued! It's just dirtied by the ground-walkers. ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Robin- I eventually made my way to the stables, after following the Water trainee. I think her name was Ebony. I wined a bit when I saw the blood, and ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Robin- Kidnapped? But how? They're so powerful, all of them! Who could have the power to do this? My mind numb with fear, I gripped the armrest of my seat ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Name- Desanda Age- 29 Gender- Female Race- Water Nymph Appearance- She has white skin with a light blue tinge, and hair that is pale green but shimmers purple when the ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Robin- I squatted down on the ground, eyes scouring for some Red Clover. It was the easiest sedative herb to find in this part of the forest, and I was ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    I'm claiming healer, if you don't mind. Name: Robin Strae Age: 17 Gender: Male Element: Healer Ability: He can use his blood to close the wounds of other people, also ...

    Feb 3, 2009


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend