User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you start writing on the table because you haven't noticed that you ran out of paper.

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: past tense vs. present tense

    I don't have a preference. I can use both of them quite easily, though I sometimes stumble a little bit when writing in past tense. Strange, since I mostly use ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when The Land of Milk and Honey becomes The Land of Coffee and Candy. Or whatever food/drink you take when you stay up late. You ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Continueous stories

    immediately started interrogating her. Josh asked question after question until...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    ^^ Isn't that a little too extreme? You know you're a writer when you stay awake at night, talking to the voices in your head. You know you're a writer ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    I can't decide. Anyway, I'll just put the only book that has ever made me cry. Where the Red Fern Grows Poor Old Dan and Lil Ann.

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when, scratch notebook, you have an entire folder dedicated to writing! You know you're a writer when you beg your parents for "Just ten more ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would probably faint. Either that or scream. After that, I would either keep quiet or tell somebody, depending on what the secret is. What would you do if you ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What's your favorite quote?

    This whole thing is one conversation. It's from Scarecrow by Matthew Reilly. "We going that way, sir?" -Clark "Nope. We're going in the other direction, but to do that we ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you have a shirt that says, "I have Writer's Block!" and wear it in public whenever you actually do have it. You know you're ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Is It Wrong?

    I usually just write a couple of lines in a few minutes, leave it, then get back to it later for a couple of minutes again. That technique works very ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf In A Burning Cave

    This is cute. The Konoha symbol there makes me think it's one of Kakashi's nin-dogs, even if his dogs have the blue jacket/coat/thing. The flames look a little awkward, though. ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Ice Storm Pictures

    I loved these. They were really cool. I don't see much snow/ice at all, unless I go out of the country. Even then, I mostly go to the places where ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Cerberus

    This looks amazing! I could never hope to draw this well in my entire life! However, the eye of the head on the left looks a little bit strange. It ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan Saga

    I love the Darren Shan Saga! I have all of the books and in my opinion, the sixth book was best. 'Vampire Prince' was that one. The trial, betrayal, beautiful. ...

    Dec 16, 2008


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star