User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books You Read This Year

    Eats, Shoots, and Leaves Duma Key Among the Brave (thrice) Among the Free (twice) Inkdeath (twice) Inkspell (four times) Thief Lord (twice) Silverwing (thrice) Sunwing (thrice) Firewing (five times) T

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Script Writing advice

    I think this looks good. There's also one for Open Office, but I can't remember where I downloaded it.

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Strange friendships and how they got started.

    Hm, I remember going to the Borders in Singapore and sitting down in the kids' section with a book. There's this girl next to me, and she was reading as ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    If you can, turn on the TV and watch Whacked out Sports. Calvin: Why does the sky turn red as the sun sets? Dad: That’s all the oxygen in the ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Basics:: Name:: Emily Age:: 12 Grade:: Eighth Group(Popular, jocks, skaters, goths, preps):: Nerdy smart person. Looks or pic:: Brown eyes, black-brown hair, and a bit chubby. Less than five feet, ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    Police in Wichita, Kansas, arrested a 22-year-old man at an airport hotel after he tried to pass two (counterfeit) $16 bills. A man in Johannesberg, South Africa, shot his 49-year-old ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Questionnaire for my dissertation :)

    Took the questionnaire. It's a bit strange... but good luck!

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    ... Depp is good. However, I'm pretty ignorant with anything outside writing, so I have no knowledge of any other celebrities besides him Orlando Bloom, Ashton Kutcher, and the others ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    Another one is telling somebody bad news. I've done that before, with a relative whose sister landed in the hospital. I never want to have to go through that again. ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    More true stuff. *sigh* Where is humanity going these days? An Australian prison guard held hostage for two days was released after a ransom demand for pizzas was met. Up ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Gaining my Minds!!

    Yes, I'd agree. Schizophrenia isn't anything serious. It's natural. Really. I have a voice for every single character that I have ever made up. It gets very noisy and that's ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    Er, Cat? You posted the same thing thrice. I came across this exercise suggested for the over 30’s to build muscle strength in the arms and shoulders. The article suggested ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    All insects except ants, spiders, and excessive goriness. Spiders are just creepy. Insects are even creepier. And excessive goriness gives me nightmares.

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    I once corrected my math teacher who incorrectly stated that the centillion was the largest number so far. There are actually the googol (10^100) and googolplex. (One with a googol ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    I like the rainbow ones. Commenting about my Wajas.

    Jan 28, 2009


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn