User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Randomosity Re: Jupiter Kilo Delta

    I'm not sure I want to know...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Inkheart movie

    *sigh* I just watched the movie, and I had to leave after half an hour. It wasn't what I was expecting, definitely not as good as I expected it to ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your dream job?

    I want to go into songwriting. Poetry is a start, but songwriting is another thing altogether. I know how to play an instrument, so that's fine. I don't actually want ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 10-17 letter word

    Instrumental?

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Points Up for Grabs

    Hm? *looks confused* What's the catch? I always wanted to say that!

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Society Testimonials.

    Adding to what I said earlier, YWS also changed the way I view the world. All stereotypes have vanished now, and I am much more open minded than I was ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: So, you want to be an instructor/greeter?

    Hilarious rant, Snoink. I got rejected on my first try, and then accepted on my second! Anyway, people really do apply with bad grammar? When they want to be purples? ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Agent Valentine is...

    Oh, right... I remember them... I'm paranoid about anybody who said Happy Valentines to me. They might be watching... Watching...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you name your things?

    My (cyan) pen (that I do all my schoolwork with)- Ares My computer- Hermes My BlackBerry (given to me by my mom, since she got a new one)- Eris My ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Books to read before you die

    The Saga of Seven Suns- Kevin J. Anderson Animal Farm- George Orwell Flowers for Algernon- Daniel Keyes Anything by Danielle Steel

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Hm, a bit thin, with fair skin that's tanned a bit. I think stringy hair and dark eyes. Well, just my guessing. Average height, I think.

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "New Falconreach looks awesome!"

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What does a frog say?

    I agree with thunder_dude. Ribbit sounds better.

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Inkheart movie

    I haven't seen the movie yet, since it hasn't come out in Jakarta. I don't think it ever will. Right now, I'm looking for the DVD. If there is one. ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Goals

    I don't have that many. 1. Stop depending on others. 2. Learn how to fix technology 3. Lose weight 4. Help others as much as possible 5. Win a writing ...

    Feb 12, 2009


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac