User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Lounge, The Re: Script Writing Frenzy- the NaNo for Scripts!

    Yep, definitely joining Screnzy. This'll be my first year for it, and I'm thinking of doing a screenplay entitled Clown School. It's going to be my second try at humor, ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the stupidest thing you have ever done?

    Ouch... Well, I have to say the stupidest thing I ever did was when I was three. I wanted to see what fire was like, so I grabbed at the ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Round 53: Mesh vs. Newbies The Newbies storm the Welcome forums with threads so full of atrocious grammar that everyone gives up on them. They do not listen to the ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Facebook?

    I have a Face book account, but I rarely access it anymore. Maybe once a week or something like that, maybe more, maybe less. I just have it for... I'm ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Bye Lily! Hope you come back soon!

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Um... Invisible? Sorry, but no avatar.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: March Greeter of the Month: Meep(:

    yay, congratulations Meep! You deserve it.

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing for a living: a job or a chore?

    I love writing, but I can't do it with deadlines looming. I always end up procrastinating one way or another. I always wanted to be a teacher, or a tutor, ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Are you people kidding me? This is so unjust.

    Isn't she a little young to have a biography? I mean, less than twenty years of life usually doesn't give a good biography, unless something big was happening. Examples: Anne ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Avatars...Which one?

    It's actually really hard to decide. I've come to associate you with the Stitch avatar, so I picked it. But the others look nice too.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Harshest Critiquer Survey

    I dunno. They're all pretty equal... but I gotta say June and Rosey, so far. I've only found their critiques, but I've heard that Snoink is a bit harsh. And ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hiyas Scarecrow! I remember seeing you around a couple of times ago. And, yeah. I'm off to review, but welcome back!

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 2009th Topic!

    Okay, to get published, for one. And with someone legitimate, not a vanity publisher. Save up money as another. And pretty much lasting a week without YWS. I want to ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Rating Works?

    Definitely not. I dislike rating worls on a 1-10 scale, since ratings like this depend on the opinion of the reviewer. Besides, what does a 9/10 say about your skills? ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Do you know your ABC's?

    *looks at Amniel's post* *blink* I can spell. And the three letters that you absolutely must know are Y-W-S, like Snoink said. I know a couple more, but they have ...

    Feb 25, 2009


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus