User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Lounge, The Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.

    Hm... my teacher says only one or two pages at the most. *cries* I have to do at least five or six, especially since he's the one that gives all ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I have to say welcomes where welcomes are due, and I'm back from my weeklong trip in Padang! I would've been active more if my phone wasn't possessed by a ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How Have you Changed YWS?

    I really don't know... I guess I try to be a good greeter and welcome everyone... but I really don't know what else.

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Two New Additions to Big Brother!

    Whee! Go Sureal and Teague! Congratulations!

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks for making the YWS Radio Show Special!

    I loved it! It was so funny! I really wanted to call in, but the number couldn't connect. Stupid phone. Anyways... thanks to Snoink and Griff! That was awesome! I ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 The faces are cute. My friend loves those faces.

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food from the Past

    Cheetos is one thing I remember. They were good.

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favourite...?

    I like Mulan the best. Gives up her life to save her father, and is friends with a dragon and cricket. I'd give anything to know a dragon, excepting the ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Hm... 8/10, since I've seen these kind of things done before.

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Test The New Chat!

    Wow, fifty members at one time? Awesome!

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Test The New Chat!

    Ooh, even the loading screen looks nice and shiny. I like it already! And now, the chat seems really good. The new buttons are easy to find, and the new ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: It's April!

    I'm insane and am doing both, as well as writing prose. Well said, Tatra. Well said. And I completely agree. Doing all three will be fun.

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Am I the only one on YWS when i have homework?

    Homework? Quarter of the time, it becomes unofficial schoolwork. We have some time to prepare in school, and I'm on YWS just about every day.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Important Question

    Who?

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Facebook?

    I've stopped using Facebook for a while. One thing is the time it takes for everything to load, another is the fact that my mom is adding so many different ...

    Mar 25, 2009


if you're going to commit food crimes be civilized
— Moonlily