User avatar

WaterVyper

  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATEY-POO!

    Happy birthday, Nate! Hm... YWS fanfic time... *rushes off to write*

    May 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Little Smiles

    My friend, who has the almost exact! same birthday as me (July 20, 1996, and born a few hours apart) is coming over tomorrow. Granted it's for a science project, ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back Merlin, though I have not seen you around, and Shina, glad to have you both back on YWS. Hope you both have great times here. And I suppose ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aw, you look so great! I love your eyes, Loose.

    May 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    What in the world would make you picture me as a pair of underpants? XD Your avvie? And you do look cute, Meep! That doll looks like my brothers' plushie, ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    Persuasively.

    May 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Places to Write

    For freewriting, I do it in class when there's free time, especially if it's right after math. I find that something about numbers just makes my mind go blank. I ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue III

    Go Rosey and tnme and writewatiwant and all the other greeters! And it was a good war, to all of the purps who participated. I look forward to the next ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Um...

    *grins as earlier conversation in chat comes to mind* I see that they've come to your neighborhood too. I found one saying (Not Me! it was her!) somewhere around... it ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Be Webster

    Greatness + Exalt Grexalt To grexalt someone is to worship, but not exactly, to revere, but not quite, and to shamelessly prance around, kissing the ground they walk on, but ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I'd imagine you with black hair, pretty short, and tanned skin. Blue eyes, I think. A little bit rebellious. But, since you've already said your description...

    May 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Definitely tattling on the mods and junior mods, and the admins. They are awesome. Then, there's Demeter, who is all around kind and helpful. There's also beckiw and Mia, great ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imposter!

    ... I don't know anymore... this is confusing.

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Map: 2008 v. 2009

    I can't tell if the dot in Indonesia is from Sumatra or Java... >.

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS New Automatic Feature

    *snickers* I showed this to my brothers and their eyes got really big and they went, "Whoa... awesome!" Ah, I'm vaguely reminded of the time on the blog when Nate ...

    Apr 25, 2009


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler